Gå til innhold

Nintendo Switch: Informasjon og generell diskusjon

Gjest Slettet-NIoHlfL

Anbefalte innlegg

It took three games, but Luigi’s Mansion 3 has that Nintendo magic

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2019/10/28/20932918/luigis-mansion-3-review-nintendo-switch

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/luigis-mansion-3/critic-reviews

«Not only is the tone similar to an animated movie but the game features what is arguably the best graphics on the Nintendo Switch. They’re not just technically impressive, with great use of lightning and destructible scenery, but they’re wonderfully animated too, imbuing Luigi and the ghosts with such a sense of character that it overcomes any small disappointments in how the gameplay is pitched.»

« Nintendo makes a lot of cute, clever, and charming games, but few of them have been as funny as Luigi’s Mansion 3. Nothing impresses me more about the game than its presentation. The animations are fantastic. In or out of cutscenes, Luigi is one of the most expressive video game characters ever. Much of the fun comes from looking at Luigi react, often with horror, to all of the events going on around him.»

« And these moments include some of the game’s funniest moments. It all leads to Luigi’s Mansion 3 feeling like a playable animated movie.

And if we had to describe that movie, it’s a kind of lighthearted spooky comedy. It’s got ghosts and ghouls, but the it’s never all that scary. It’s more Scooby-Doo than The Shining. »

« In a gaming world with more justice, this would be Nintendo's late-2019 blockbuster, a copy-for-every-kiddo delight that you can't help but tuck into every Christmas stocking (or, this week, every trick-or-treat bag). Luigi's Mansion 3 is by no means a perfect game, and it stumbles over its own clumsy, Luigi feet often enough to merit some nitpicking.

But it's arguably the most "Nintendo" game I've seen from the company in years: one that oozes a sense of playfulness in every direction, from how you interact with its spooky environs to how those aesthetics rival the world's best kid-friendly CGI films. Close your eyes and imagine a handsomely drawn Nintendo game manual from the '80s or '90s coming to life in your imagination, all animated and living and breathing.

Endret av PÃ¥inter
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Kjøpte og spilte igjennom orginalen i år faktisk for første gang. Syns det var vel verdt det og spillet ser kjempe bra ut over HDMI :) Har det andre spillet i rekka, fortsatt i plastikk. Men det skal visst ikke være så veldig bra. Avventer nok kjøp av det siste spillet en stund.

Lenke til kommentar

It took three games, but Luigi’s Mansion 3 has that Nintendo magic

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2019/10/28/20932918/luigis-mansion-3-review-nintendo-switch

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/luigis-mansion-3/critic-reviews

«Not only is the tone similar to an animated movie but the game features what is arguably the best graphics on the Nintendo Switch. They’re not just technically impressive, with great use of lightning and destructible scenery, but they’re wonderfully animated too, imbuing Luigi and the ghosts with such a sense of character that it overcomes any small disappointments in how the gameplay is pitched.»

« Nintendo makes a lot of cute, clever, and charming games, but few of them have been as funny as Luigi’s Mansion 3. Nothing impresses me more about the game than its presentation. The animations are fantastic. In or out of cutscenes, Luigi is one of the most expressive video game characters ever. Much of the fun comes from looking at Luigi react, often with horror, to all of the events going on around him.»

« And these moments include some of the game’s funniest moments. It all leads to Luigi’s Mansion 3 feeling like a playable animated movie.

And if we had to describe that movie, it’s a kind of lighthearted spooky comedy. It’s got ghosts and ghouls, but the it’s never all that scary. It’s more Scooby-Doo than The Shining. »

« In a gaming world with more justice, this would be Nintendo's late-2019 blockbuster, a copy-for-every-kiddo delight that you can't help but tuck into every Christmas stocking (or, this week, every trick-or-treat bag). Luigi's Mansion 3 is by no means a perfect game, and it stumbles over its own clumsy, Luigi feet often enough to merit some nitpicking.

But it's arguably the most "Nintendo" game I've seen from the company in years: one that oozes a sense of playfulness in every direction, from how you interact with its spooky environs to how those aesthetics rival the world's best kid-friendly CGI films. Close your eyes and imagine a handsomely drawn Nintendo game manual from the '80s or '90s coming to life in your imagination, all animated and living and breathing.

Fikk Luigi's Mansion 3 i post kassen nå

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Likevel har de ikke en definitiv systemselger, selv ikke Mario Kart 8 Deluxe har passert 50% av Switch-salget: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Nintendo_Switch_video_games

De hadde en definitiv systemselger ved lansering og har bare fått flere siden. Skulle ett spill nå nesten alle Switch-eiere ville jo det bare tilsi at utvalget var for snevert.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...