Gå til innhold

4chan bilete- og diskusjonstråd

Zeph

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.

>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.

>I told her I didn't want her to go.

>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.

>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.

>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.

>Saturday came.

>Hadn't heard from her all day.

>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.

>She says she got raped and beat up.

>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.

>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.

>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.

>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.

>Told her never to call me again.

>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.

>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Pic somewhat related :p

Advarsel, bilder av seksuell grad!

Sikker på at du vil se dette?

EDIT:

Endret av arni90
  • Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...