Gå til innhold

Ting som irriterer så grenseløst v2.0!

Runar

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Pft. Du skal få smake på serveren min på en dårlig dag.

user@www:~/speedtest-cli$ ./speedtest_cli.py
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Testing from xxx. (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by Isset Internet Professionals (Hilversum) [49.65 km]: 13.034 ms
Testing download speed........................................
Download: 786.07 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed..................................................
Upload: 279.01 Mbit/s

3136190373.png

case / closed

• Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Når du skal streame DVB singnaler eller IPTV, filmer i høye kvalitet, musikk og spesielt når du skal ha backup av dine dyrebare filer. Vær gang du hoster noe for å dra opp noe.

Hver gang du hoster opp noe gørr i halsen?

Eller host'e som i "være vert for en webserver"? Hva er det som dras opp da egentlig?

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817324

Til de som tror at Batman var døds-seriøs før 1966 , les :

Batman had already been engaged in silly behavior for 26 years. He fought giants and monsters as early as 1940, and delivered cheesy puns as early as 1942, "Sorry Penguin, this is one time I'll have to give you the "bird"" Then there's a fight in a toy store in Batman #11 that is pure slapstick. Not to mention villains like Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum.

In the fifties, Batman and Robin were joined by Ace the Bathound, Bat-Mite, and in one instance; Mogo, the Bat-Ape. They had a Batspaceship, the Whirly-Bats, and in one issue, a flying Batcave. The traditional villains started giving way to space monsters, sea monsters, time travel, space travel, and other science fiction plots.

By the sixties, they had stories where Batman had been turned into a baby, was made king of a planet, stories set in the future where he's married to Bat-Woman, Batman and Robin get mistaken for aliens, Batman turns into a monster, and at the end of the decade (mostly in World's Finest) Batman would use slang like "Groovy" or "Right On!"

In their time, Batman, Robin, Batwoman, Batgirl (Betty Kane), and Bat-Mite fought Thor, Mongols, Martians, dinosaurs, cowboys, Indians, robots, giants, gladiators, monsters, elephants, cavemen, a witch, gorillas, pirates, the Frankenstein monster, and a villain who looked like a pencil.

By comparison; boxing the Riddler, running for mayor, and surfing are pretty mild compared to the goings-on in the funny papers. (He did box, surf, and water ski in the comics as well... and ran for mayor as Bruce Wayne)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...