Gå til innhold

Inntrykk og informasjon om PS4 PRO

LarZen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

How PS4 Pro will enhance Horizon Zero Dawn

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/01/how-ps4-pro-will-enhance-horizon-zero-dawn/?emcid=social_20161101_67431826&adbid=793452904854065152&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

"For starters, for players who still possess standard 1080p HDTVs, we’re able to offer far better image quality. We’ve got a number of techniques at our disposal. The most logical one is supersampling. This is a very high-quality anti-aliasing technique, which basically means we internally render at a higher resolution (close to 4K) before shrinking it down to the final 1080p resolution."

"We’re also looking at enhancing the quality of our shadow maps and increasing the quality of our anisotropic filtering. This is a technique which increases the quality of texture sampling, resulting in more detailed environment textures. We still have to tweak these elements of the 1080p output quality for the final game, but we have quite a bit of power yet to play with."

"In addition, Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 Pro will fully support users with 4KTVs, outputting at a much higher resolution. We’re rendering 2160p checkerboard, which is a special technique that looks incredibly good on a 4K TV. You’re going to notice a ton of subtle details, from stitching on Aloy’s outfit, individual leafs and branches swaying in the wind, kilometers away in the distance and more detail in all machines and NPCs in the world."

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Den var jo til forveksling lik den forrige.

Kan jo se annerledes ut i Europa/Skandinavia. Og så kan det jo hende bildene er falske også (dog, da har de gjort en god innsats så nære release). Men eske er eske. Venter spent på første unboxing og gleder meg veldig til å rive opp denne esken selv neste torsdag.

Lenke til kommentar

The Witness 

We are definitely supporting HDR, on both the PS4 Pro and the base model PS4. If the game detects an HDR TV, it will start in HDR mode. HDR works in all resolutions mentioned below.

If you have a PS4 Pro, and are outputting to a 1080p TV, The Witness will render at 1080p, 60fps, 4x MSAA (which is substantially higher than the base PS4’s 900p, 60fps, 2x MSAA). This is the same as we announced in the earlier posting.

If you have a PS4 Pro, and are outputting to a 4k TV, then you get a choice of two modes from the options menu:
(a) 1440p 2x MSAA rendering of the game world, upscaled to 4k, text and UI rendered at 4k, 60fps
(b) 4k 2x MSAA rendering for everything, 30fps 

We added option (b) because a lot of people seem to want it, and it does look really good!

I don’t yet know the exact release date for the patch, but it is coming pretty soon, in November sometime. We are now in the process of nailing down all the little details and making sure they are good. As soon as we know the release date I will announce it here.

Lenke til kommentar

Småsurt at Pro ikke kommer med UHD BD-spiller... Men! Da ble det en egen dedikert spiller istedet :) Gleder meg, ny TV kommer i morgen, akurat i tide til Pro så det blir stas.

Man kan se på det som en unnskyldning til å også skaffe seg en XBO. :) XBO-S er vel forsatt den rimeligste UHD blu-ray spilleren.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...