Gå til innhold

Svindelforsøk over mail

Anbefalte innlegg

Må le :!:

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account which as you may or may not be aware conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Service. We require your full support in the resolution of this matter, if we do not receive your full cooperation we can and will permanently disable your World of Warcraft account. If you wish to ensure your account is not disabled you should immediately verify your details using the template provided below. We at Blizzard Entertainment take the sale of World of Warcraft accounts very seriously and need to confirm you are the original owner of the account and that it has not been sold/traded.

We ask that during the verification process you please change the registered email on your account to:

[email protected]

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email and using the template below to verify your account and information:

(Please make sure to also change the registered email address as noted above)

* Full Name

* Address

* Zip code

* Daytime phone number

* Country

* CD-key, alternatively a photograph

* Account Username

* Account Password

* Account E-mail

* Secret Question and Answer

* Server of your primary character

If you ignore this email your account can and will be closed permanently.

As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution of this matter for you.

Regards,

Account Administration

Blizzard Entertainment

http://www.WorldofWarcraft.com

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

bare å kontakte ringe til Account Billing for å høre om accounten din egentlig ER i fare for å bli bannet.

NB!

Blizzard vil aldri trenge passordet, adresse eller e-post. Fordi di har all adressen du har satt opp i dems databaser.

Ville bare slenge det ut. :)

Endret av Romis
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg fikk en sånn en engang. (Tydeligvis via emailen jeg registrerte meg på guildforumet med). Hadde en god dag, så jeg bestemte meg for å late som jeg gikk på det.

La ut i det vide og det breie om hvor lei meg jeg var og at jeg aldri i mine levedager hadde gjort noe ulovlig. Videre presiserte jeg gang på gang hvor redd jeg var for at kontoen min skulle bli stengt og at jeg selvfølgelig ville etter beste evne gjøre som dem ba om for å forhindre dette.

På slutten av brevet skreiv jeg at jeg hadde oversendt all info dem etterspurte per brev til den oppgitte gateadressa på slutten av brevet. (Som da faktisk VAR Blizzard sin).

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...