Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Mourinho talked about the lack of communication from the various national teams, mentioning that only a single manager has been in contact with him this season:

"In this moment, since the beginning of the season, I think from all national teams, one phone call from Roy. That's the only one. This is the situation. He was the only one from all national teams that had personal direct contact with me. When I was in Real Madrid, with Luka Modric, Igor Stimac made three calls a week, three a week."

"Myself and Roy have a correct relationship. He called me once. The team was completely open. Last week Gary Neville was here as a journalist and if he wants to come as national coach assistant, the door is also open for him. Even more open than as a journalist!"

Irriterende opplegg. Har en anelse at dette er tilfellet i mange klubber.

Lenke til kommentar

Sikkert derfor man pådrar seg mange skader også. Jævla pussig at en spiller som sliter med hamstringen skal ut å spille 2 landskamper. Burde ikke Costa hvile og heller bli 100% frisk før landslaget teller? Jeg trodde klubber faktisk kunne sette ned foten og si nei om en spiller ikke burde ofres på landslaget.

Endret av Emils.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...