Gå til innhold

Manchester United

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3138620/antoine-griezmann-confirms-atletico-madrid-stay-after-transfer-ban-upheld

"I have said all season I have said that I felt good and I wanted to stay. Now the transfer embargo has been imposed," he said.

"With the directors of the club, we have decided to stay. There is still a beautiful season to be done and we hope to get some new signings in January [who can only fully join the club in January 2018].

"It is a difficult moment for the club, for the players, and it would not be right to leave now. I have spoken with the directors."

Står respekt av lojaliteten. Med mindre det hele var et spill for å få en bedre kontrakt.
Lenke til kommentar

At Rooney løper rundt og sutrer og klager på dommeren under testimonialkampen. 

The Manchester United captain took part in Michael Carrick's testimonial , coming off the bench in the 74th minute as a replacement for the man of the hour's brother Graeme.

And despite the nature of these games usually being a fun stroll in the park, no-tone told Rooney.

He went flying in to tackles like it was the FA Cup final but it was a moment in the penalty area that really made him angry.

Receiving a pass he went down under a challenge from Trevor Sinclair but was denied a penalty by referee Neil Swarbrick.

Rather than brush it off Rooney COMPLETELY LOST IT!

Endret av banansplitt™
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...