Gå til innhold

Ryktebørsen - rykter og ønsker, Manchester United

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Eh nei. United har evig med penger og har nå tidenes deal på drakter. Er vel 3 ganger vår eller noe slikt? De har råd til å bruke 100-150 mill hver sommer uten problemer

Det var ikke det jeg mente. Jeg mente til helvete med FFP fordi det tillater United å bruke så mye penger, mens andre klubber må selge for å kunne kjøpe. Slik ordningen er nå er den ikke fair i det hele tatt. Den bare sementerer posisjonene til klubber slik den er. De største klubbene er de som tjener mest på ha en slik ordning, mens de mindre klubbene tjener minst. Den tillater ingen endringer i "makt" blant klubbene, fordi den fungerer som en falskjerm for de storre klubbene om de skulle drite seg ut slik som United gjorde forrige sesong.

Jeg er sterkt imot FFP slik som det er nå. Om det skal være fair så bør pengene man har lov til å bruke av inntekter, bare være inntekter gjennom foretninger på overgangsmarkedet. Draktsalg, sponsorer o.l. gir de største klubbene for mange fordeler til at man kan kalle det fair.

Det ville ikke minst regulert markedsprisen og ikke gjort at spillere som David Luiz ble hinsides overpriset. Men det hadde gitt for eksempel mindre klubber en sjanse til å bryte frem. Southampton tjente jo enormt på spillersalg dette vinduet. Det ville vært til stor fordel for de om FFP var slik som jeg nevnte i avsnittet over.

Endret av Mr. Brightside
  • Liker 3
Lenke til kommentar

Utdyp gjerne når han herjet. Jeg kan huske han var meget god en gang på Emirates og har puttet et langskudd i ny og ne. Skal mer til før man herjer.

Er rimelig forskrekket over uttalelsene dine her. Jeg vet at man fort glemmer hvor god en spiller faktisk har vært når man bare har rævva prestasjoner friskt i minnet, men Nani var fantastisk i 2010/2011 og fortsatte bra den første halvdelen av 2011/2012 sesongen. Ble så skadet og etter det har han vært nesten ubrukelig.

• Liker 6
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet-GlDE6z

For med deadline day komme nærmere og nærmere, så ble også Angel di Maria dyrere og dyrere. Når argentineren etter alt og dømme setter navnetrekket sitt på kontrakten sin med Manchester United, vil han koste dem nærmere 640 millioner kroner. I tillegg får han 100 millioner kroner i året i lønn, skriver Daily Mirror

Solid lønn.

Da kan jeg skremme deg med å si at Young har 113k pund i uken, noe som er mer enn De Gea, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera og Welbeck... Trist.

Endret av Slettet-GlDE6z
Lenke til kommentar

Så Young vil altså tjene 33k mer i uken en Balotelli :ninja:

Jupp!

SAF glemte brillene sine når han var på en Aston Villa kamp for å speide på Young, og trodde derfor at det var en ny Ronaldo han kjøpte.

Kunne Luiz Gustavo vert aktuell på midtbanen vår?

Det hadde vært noe. Har virkelig sansen for den spilleren, men jeg tror han blir veldig veldig dyr.

Ikke det at det betyr noe da...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZqTKzS2aI

Endret av Espp
Lenke til kommentar

Kunne Luiz Gustavo vert aktuell på midtbanen vår?

Det hadde vært noe. Har virkelig sansen for den spilleren, men jeg tror han blir veldig veldig dyr.

Ikke det at det betyr noe da...:

Hvor dyrt er veldi dyrt? £30m? Få ham inn, jeg driter i pris.

Og han spiller i Wolfsburg(elns). Da er det jo et steg opp til United og van Gaal.

Endret av noctua_nh-d14
Lenke til kommentar

Hvis vi må ut med £30-35m for Gustavo, ønsker jeg heller at vi svir av de pengene på Carvalho. Yngre og bedre fysikk, selv om fysikken ikke var et problem for Gustavo i VM.

Så lenge vi kan få inn en spiller som kan rotere med Carrick eller ta plassen hans fordi han er bedre, er jeg fornøyd :)

Endret av Espp
Lenke til kommentar

En Sporting supporter sier sin mening om Carvalho:

Now, Sporting has got a new President, a real President. Sporting has got a new coach, a good coach. Sporting has got many young players, young players that can have a bright future. Sporting has got 7 or 8 Portuguese players in its starting eleven, and surely, in the future, they will have the opportunity to replace the 6 or 7 players of Sporting Youth Academy that, at the moment, are playing in the starting eleven of Portugal National Team (Patrício, Veloso, Moutinho, Cristiano, Nani, Varela, ...). BUT, MOSTLY, Sporting has got William Carvalho.

I saw Paulo Futre playing for Sporting, I saw Luis Figo playing for Sporting, I saw Simão Sabrosa, Quaresma, João Moutinho and Nani playing for Sporting, I even saw a young boy of 17 years old, named Cristiano, scoring two goals in his debut with Sporting, and crushing my second team, the great MUFC, in the match that inaugurated the new Stadium of Alvalade... I saw all that great youth players, some were greater when they were young, but I never saw one so dominant as William.
I now he already has 22 yo, and some of the others had 17, 18 or 19 yo. But the truth is that he benched Fito Rinaudo, in the 1st match of the season, the only player that was certain in the starting eleven of this season, alongside with Patrício.

William, after one season on loan in Cercle Brugge, completely took over of Sporting first team.
After 8 months of competition, he was elected 4 times the player of the month in Portuguese League. The first 2 times he also was considered the best young player but, after that, they simply put him aside of that competition, because it wasn't fair for the others young players. And in my opinion, he should have won even more times the player of the month award.
I mean... the lad completely dominated the League... against very good players. Players like Luisão, Garay, Enzo Perez, Nico Gaitan, Cardozo or Rodrigo of Benfica and players like Mangala, Fernando, Defour, Quaresma, Quintero, Jackson Rodriguez or Varela of Porto... against players like Matic (the one that plays now with Chelsea)... yes the guy played in the Portuguese League in October, November and December, and guess who won the player of the month award in those months... William Carvalho.

What I want to say is that no player impressed me like William did, or is impressing.
He is by far the best player in the Portuguese League.
If he performs 75% of what he is performing across this season, 45 M € is nothing.
I wouldn't sell him for less than 70 M€.
But, his termination clause is 45 M€, and that is a big problem for Sporting.

People can smile when I say that I wouldn't sell him for less than 70 M€, but considering that very good midfielders win championships, organize teams, create balance in the team and create good conditions for more offensive players to deliver goals, I tend to think that 70 M€ for William is fair. That how much I rate the lad.

People compare him to Yaya or Vieira, but, at the moment, considering he has got 22 yo I wouldn't swap him for Yaya Touré.

If he has to go from Sporting... hopefully he will chose our United, a club that knows how to take care of players.
William is not like Cristiano, he will not need to adapt, he his 22 yo and not 18 yo, and the others will adapt to him.
I say without hesitation, at the moment, no player in the MUFC midfield comes close to the level of William... few in the world are at his level.
I say it without any emotion. Without any attachment to the fact that he is a Sporting player. I say it because he is extraordinary.
And that's why, for less than 45 M€ (the termination clause), he can not leave Sporting.

If he comes to United, just let him play alone in front of the 4 defenders, put 2 fine transition midfielders, and he will do the rest.
Some say he should be able to score more goals in the future, and that he should develop that part of the game. But I say he doesn't need to. He will, but he doesn't need to. At what he does he is unique, and he is the best. He makes easy what looks complex and difficult, he passes very well in short and long distance, he doesn't tackle because he does not need to... he simply takes the ball from the opponents, without faults and with a overwhelming simplicity, he remains calm across the entire match, without creating any buzz or problems, and he always respects the referee and opponents.
He is just too good to be true.

He didn't get injured this season, he didn't miss a match except the one against Benfica, and there's no recollection of any serious injure in the career of the lad.
I just hope he stays healthy... I guess, Cristiano, also hopes that he stays healthy, because William was the best thing that happened to Portugal National Team, after the appearance of that boy Ronaldo.
I can certainly say that, in the 25 years that I've watched and support Sporting, he was the best player I came across. Not the player with more potential (Cristiano and Dani, not Nani, do not give much space to others), but simply the best player I saw playing for Sporting... and he has 22 yo.

People can think I'm exaggerating, but, for the 1st time with a player, I take the risk of challenging everyone to reed again this post in 1 year time (or after the WC )... and than we will see if it was an exaggeration or not.

PS: I ask. Why, in 85% of the matches that Sporting made this season, was present a member of MUFC scouting team? Maybe, because William is not a player to consider in the future, maybe because he is not a player to keep an eye on for the future, maybe because he is a player to KEEP NOW and FOREVER. By watching every of his matches, United his saying to him that they care about him, that they took the time to be close to him, to watch him, that they know him, and that they want him to be a United player... because United knows that there will be many teams delighted to pay those 45 M€ for William.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...