Gå til innhold

Highbury - Proud to be a Gooner!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

http://www.mirror.co...-bouchra-830189

Robin van Persie will be staying at Arsenal – if his wife and mother get their way. It’s the news every Gunner fan wants to hear and there will be in-depth contract talks between the club and their 28-year-old star striker this summer. But as far as Robin’s wife Bouchra is concerned, their family comes first.

She said: “We have been in ­London for eight years now. As a family, we love it here. Robin is captain of Arsenal and, as many people claim, the leader of the Arsenal team. Arsenal believed in Robin when he was young and when he was considered as a bit of a rebel. We don’t want to upset things at home either. Our kids, Shaqueel and Dina, go to school here in London. And they are just as happy as we are. We still expect to sit down after this season is over and have a look at the future. We have to make some ­decisions at some point. But it is not just about Robin. He also thinks about us, his children and me. I also love it that everyone at ­Arsenal respects him. At the ­training ground, at the stadium, his teammates, the fans. Everyone comes up to me all the time to tell me how happy they are with him. I also see that Robin is really kind to everyone at Arsenal in ­return. As a skipper should be! A good captain should be ­concerned about the club, about the team, about everything ­involving Arsenal. Oh, and in the meantime, I have been promoted to ‘skip’s wife’.”

[...]

Endret av Atald
Lenke til kommentar

Er mer "rettferdig" at alle lag spiller samtidig i og med at man ikke har mulighet til å sette opp laget etter andre kampers resultater osv, samt at det minsker sjansen for kampfiksing (dette kan jo selvfølgelig fortsatt skje, men du skjønner).

Dessuten bør du være fornøyd med at ditt lags kamp i det hele tatt vises på TV, andre er ikke så heldige :p

Lenke til kommentar

Er mer "rettferdig" at alle lag spiller samtidig i og med at man ikke har mulighet til å sette opp laget etter andre kampers resultater osv, samt at det minsker sjansen for kampfiksing (dette kan jo selvfølgelig fortsatt skje, men du skjønner).

Dessuten bør du være fornøyd med at ditt lags kamp i det hele tatt vises på TV, andre er ikke så heldige :p

Jepp, ser at det er rettferdig slik det er. Men tenk deg hvor spennende det hadde vært å sett Arsenal, så United før man til slutt ser City spille. :---D

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...