Gå til innhold

Den nye Forumkaféen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Sir Winston er koselig, men ikke noe "disko" akkurat. Mere en brun bule for folk i 30-åra når man ser på klientellet.

Men det er koselig å bare sitte der et par timer i svære barokk-stoler og ta noen engelske godpils etter en middag på byen med et par kompiser. Slipper å stå i kø 20 minutter i puben, og slipper max volum på Britney sin siste hit, og finner stort sett et bord som ikke er okkupert.

Endret av Bytex
Lenke til kommentar

Dere har tydeligvis glemt at helvete har allerede fryst over:

Temperatures in the world and Norway

+15°C / 59°F

This is as warm as it gets in Norway, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Norwegians are out in the sun, getting a tan.

+10°C / 50°F

The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Norwegians plant flowers in their gardens.

+5°C / 41°F

Italian cars won't start. The Norwegians are cruising in cabriolets.

0°C / 32°F

Distilled water freezes. The water in Oslo Fjord gets a little thicker.

-5°C / 23°F

People in California almost freeze to death. The Norwegians have their final barbecue before winter.

-10°C / 14°F

The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Norwegians start using long sleeves.

-20°C / -4°F

The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Norwegians end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-30°C / -22°F

People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Norwegians start drying their laundry indoors.

-40°C / -40°F

Paris starts cracking in the cold. The Norwegians stand in line at the hotdog stands.

-50°C / -58°F

Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Norwegians army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.

-70°C / -94°F

The false Santa moves south. The Norwegians army goes out on winter survival training.

-183°C / -297.4°F

Microbes in food don't survive. The Norwegians cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273°C / -459.4°F

ALL atom-based movement halts. The Norwegians start saying, "Faen, d e kaldt i dag."

-300°C / -508°F

Hell freezes over; Norway wins the Eurovision Song Contest.

Endret av Slimda
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...