Gå til innhold

George W. Bush, "er det mulig"-tråden..

Gjest Slettet+3124

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Slettet+3124

Som dere fleste har skjønt sto ikke George W. Bush først i køa da IQ'en ble utdelt, mao han er nok ikke den skarpeste kniven i skuffa. :) Han har ei svært lang tabbe rekke, og den er lengre enn rullelbladet til David Toska.

Jeg kan starte med ett par gode eksempler på hva godeste George har gjort i det siste:

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=162132

og

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2007/09/22/512813.html

– Jeg har hørt noen si «Hvor er Mandela?». Vel, Mandela er død fordi Saddam Hussein drepte alle Mandelaene, sa Bush

Videosnutter og sitater er også velkommne. :)

Edit: Man kan også legge til gullkorn i fra andre amerikanske presidenter i denne tråden, om du har noen

Endret av Slettet+3124
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Bruker-95147

Presidentens ufrivillige evner til å ordlegge seg i hytt og gevær er faktisk hans mest sjarmerende trekk. Kommer tilbake med eksempler senere. Til trådstarter: Du kunne kanskje åpne for blundere av andre amerikanske presidenter ...? Jeg har mange varme følelser for Ronald Reagan. Den gutten var et oppkomme av sinnsvake formuleringer. :love:

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+3124
Presidentens ufrivillige evner til å ordlegge seg i hytt og gevær er faktisk hans mest sjarmerende trekk. Kommer tilbake med eksempler senere. Til trådstarter: Du kunne kanskje åpne for blundere av andre amerikanske presidenter ...? Jeg har mange varme følelser for Ronald Reagan. Den gutten var et oppkomme av sinnsvake formuleringer. :love:

9547380[/snapback]

Det har nå blitt gjort. :) Fyr løs..

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-95147

"But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret. "

-Ronald Reagan

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement."

-Ronald Reagan

Her er et par starters.

:)

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg mener å huske (siden det ble fortalt på nrk), at Bush under valget i 2000 (?) så sa han i en tale:

"If you don't believe in me, you don't believe in Jesus!"

Siden over halvparten av Amerkanerene (spesielt sørstatene) er svært kristne funket jo dette til en viss grad har jeg hørt... Om han skulle døpe seg selv som den nye jesus er vel mulig men lite trolig...

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg hater den mannen! At det er mulig at han ble president skjønner jeg ikke. Valgsystemet i Amerika henger jo ikke på greip!

Uansett, tror det er på Mina på P3 jeg har hørt dette: "Global warming is a problem, and I start every day thinking about how we can get it warmer."

Han lyver ikke heller når han sier det.

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-95147

Joda Iceman, montasjer kan være riktig så fornøyelige, men når det gjelder Bushegutten overgår "hans" virkelighet vår fantasi. :D

Her får du virkeligheten vår:

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." --Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

Her fikk han jaggu også med mitt personlige idol, i sitt ubehjelpelige kødd ... :!:

Lenke til kommentar

Nesten forståelig at han er ditt idol. Sagt mye rart den karen.

It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?

Ronald Reagan

It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas.

Ronald Reagan

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.

Ronald Reagan

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Bruker-95147

"I don't know. I've never played a governor." –asked by a reporter in 1966 what kind of governor he would be

"Facts are stupid things." –at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things"

"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles."

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk."

"They say hard work never hurt anybody, but I figure why take the chance."

"There is absolutely no circumstance whatever under which I would accept that spot. Even if they tied and gagged me, I would find a way to signal by wiggling my ears." –on possibly being offered the vice presidency in 1968

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." –explaining why he liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." -during a 1984 presidential debate with Walter Mondale

"The state of California has no business subsidizing intellectual curiosity." –responding to student protests on college campuses during his tenure as California governor

"Approximately 80 percent of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough emission standards from man-made sources."

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his."

"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed."

"As a matter of fact, Nancy never had any interest in politics or anything else when we got married."

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

"I'm afraid I can't use a mule. I have several hundred up on Capitol Hill." –refusing a gift of a mule

"What we have found in this country, and maybe we're more aware of it now, is one problem that we've had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless who are homeless, you might say, by choice."

"How are you, Mr. Mayor? I'm glad to meet you. How are things in your city?" –greeting Samual Pierce, his secretary of Housing and Urban Development, during a White House reception for mayors

"My name is Ronald Reagan. What's yours?" –introducing himself after delivering a prep school commencement address. The individual responded, "I'm your son, Mike," to which Reagan replied, "Oh, I didn't recognize you."

"Politics is just like show business. You have a hell of an opening, you coast for awhile, you have a hell of a closing."

"What does an actor know about politics?" –criticizing Ed Asner for opposing American foreign policy

"What makes him think a middle-aged actor, who's played with a chimp, could have a future in politics?" -on Clint Eastwood's bid to become mayor of Carmel

"How can a president not be an actor?" -when asked "How could an actor become president?'

Alle disse gullkornene kom fra Ronald Reagan.

:)

Endret av Bruker-95147
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+3124

Han legger egget innimellom:

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." -at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

:whistle:

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...