Gå til innhold

Manchester United

Old Game

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

I kanskje den største krisa i verden siden andre verdenskrig stjeler fortsatt Paul Pogba overskrifter relativt høyt opp på nettavisene. Selv om han presiserte i innlegget at noen sikkert kom til å lage oppstyr fordi han hadde på seg en Juventus-drakt, men at det altså bare er for å støtte kompisen sin (Matuidi) som er smittet. Det som derimot ikke har kommet høyt på nettavisene de siste dagene er at Pogba har donert og samlet inn bøttevis av penger til å bekjempe coronaviruset i samarbeid med Unicef. Synes det sier mye om media, dessverre. Og ja, føkk Raiola, men det er en litt annen sak.

Litt andre nyheter:

Manchester United will continue to pay 3,000 casual staff during coronavirus pandemic

Man Utd have announced they will pay all casual workers for the remainder of the season if games are cancelled or played behind closed doors. (...)

The club took the unprecedented step as a result of the financial uncertainty facing the casual workforce during the coronavirus pandemic, which has seen all Premier League fixtures suspended until at least the end of April.

The goodwill payment will be made to all matchday and non-matchday casual workers who have worked for the club in the past three months.

Ed Woodward, executive vice chairman, said: “We rely on our outstanding staff to deliver an exceptional service and experience to fans at Old Trafford.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-coronavirus-staff-payments-17950950

Ian Wright med videointervju med Lukaku, som forteller hvorfor han dro fra Manchester United:

For de som ikke gidder å se:

- "It was a difficult situation where, for myself, I had to make a decision where I have to go somewhere where I can learn other aspects of my game and work with somebody that wanted me as well."

- "Ole wanted me to stay but I told him I was over. I didn't have the energy. All credit to him because he's been a man and he helped me make the move away."

- "They're going the right way because they're bringing in the right players," Lukaku added. "Ole is doing a good job and the results are going for them. I'm wishing them nothing but the best.

- "It's a club that gave me a platform that I've never seen in my life, so for me to be disrespectful about Man U or any other club I played for in England I think is a bit childish. I think I went past that stage of talking back to people."

Lenke til kommentar

For en fyr! Rashford har ikke ligget på latsiden etter han ble skadet, og enda mindre nå under denne krisa. Dette prosjektet startet han en stund før korona, men er enda viktigere nå. Fint å se at vi har en lokal spiller som tar så stort samfunnsansvar som Rashford.

Endret av Snikpellik
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Wan-Bissaka:

- "The club have been great in terms of keeping in contact with the players and ensuring everything is as normal as it can be in the circumstances."

- "Our chef is dropping off food for us, so the food is left at a safe distance, we collect it and we fix it ourselves. Fitness-wise, I've enjoyed the programmes the club have given us."

(MUTV)

Endret av Snikpellik
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...