Gå til innhold

Skolemassakre i USA (Konspirasjonstilnærmingen)

Anbefalte innlegg

Det som forundrer meg litt, er at man leter så lenge etter plausible forklaringer når det finnes langt mer åpenbare ting å gripe fatt i som ikke omhandler falske flagg og sionister: Verden er et fucked up sted, folk dreper på grunn av status og velstand, og vi er i ferd med å bli så mange mennesker på jorda at fosforbeholdningen ikke rekker til.

Adam Lanza og Anders Behring Breivik er null og niks målt opp mot de virkelig farlige mekanismene i verden i dag, og da spesielt i Vesten.

Og for å prøve å sette posten inn i kontekst, og dermed også svare spesielt Red Frostraven: De store tragediene er ikke nødvendigvis hemmelige, men det er kanskje nettopp derfor ingen gidder å reflektere over dem?

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg undres over hvor lett konspirasjonsteoretikerene er å kjøpe, siden de tror at samtlige mennesker i samfunnet lar seg selge for en femtilapp.

Som ukjøpelig, som alle andre med integritet og æreskodeks som er lengre enn en pengeseddel, så stiller jeg meg fullstendig uforstående til anklagene mot FBI og politiet, som består av mennesker som er INTERESSERT i å arbeide for rettferdighet, mot kriminalitet og svindel, i det sivile, profesjonelle og politiske.

Hvor lenge ville det gått før EN person ville avslørt alt sammen til pressen?

Og for å prøve å sette posten inn i kontekst, og dermed også svare spesielt Red Frostraven: De store tragediene er ikke nødvendigvis hemmelige, men det er kanskje nettopp derfor ingen gidder å reflektere over dem?

Rent rettslig og politisk sett så blir disse sakene ekstremt godt belyst, og hver eneste stein snudd, og kommisjoner nedsatt og tiltak iverksatt.

For ikke å nevne at pressen graver enda dypere enn i en kjendisskandale.

Endret av Red Frostraven
  • Liker 5
Lenke til kommentar

Mike Harris er blitt intervjuet igjen, og han sa veldig mye interessant, bla dette:

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”

http://www.presstv.i...ewtown-carnage/

Endret av Baltazar94
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

ser ut til at de sensurer i media at Adam Lanza gikk på noe type SSRI

1. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.

2. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.

3. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.

4. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.

5. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.

6. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.

7. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.

8. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.

9. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.

11. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.

12. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

13. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.

14. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.

Lenke til kommentar

Senator Mike Harris er blitt intervjuet igjen, og han sa veldig mye interessant, bla dette:

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”

Det Mike Harris sier er fremdeles bare en påstand. Påstand og bevis er ikke det samme.

Skremmende å lese kommentarene til artikkelen forøvrig

"Sjokk"

Press TV has been the subject of several controversies, including allegations of anti-Semitism. In October 2012, the Anti-Defamation League issued a report detailing examples of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories broadcast as legitimate news on Press TV.[19] The report also identifies a number of American anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and conspiracy theorists who have been given a platform by Press TV to spread their messages.
Endret av Benbjo
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

:)

Ja, den som fikk sagt det på færrest ord var vel

Chris Dec 19, 2012 12:43 PM

Yep the jews were 110% behind 9/11, USS Liberty, this and all other mass slaughter of the innocent

Hva blir dette neste? Et nytt 911 med 3000 døde? :(

Endret av Rosario
Lenke til kommentar

Det Mike Harris sier er fremdeles bare en påstand. Påstand og bevis er ikke det samme.

"Sjokk"

Lanzas lege sier hun aldri har skrevet ut noen resept på slike legemidler. Hvor har han da fått dem fra ?

I know of no school, theater or mall massacre which was NOT linked to the shooter being on, or recently discontinuing, these dangerous medications. Often the medications are required by school or court authorities, or are otherwise forced upon families, trying to deal with children who have been previously damaged by the Genome Disruptions of dangerous vaccines.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=13679

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Senator Mike Harris er blitt intervjuet igjen, og han sa veldig mye interessant, bla dette:

Mike Harris is no senator from any state, only an idiot being used as a pawn for the Iranian propaganda machine.

Lenke til kommentar

Gordon Duff

As days have passed, key issues involving the Sandy Hook terror attack have been cited as “debunking” the “lone gunman” cover story: From a viral email that is growing every hour with more reasons to doubt the official story:

Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

Obs :(

Endret av Rosario
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...