Gå til innhold

Den store GoPro tråden!

Anbefalte innlegg

Når kameraet er i det vanntette huset så blir det nesten helt stille (siden huset er lufttett) og kameraet justerer opp lydstyrken kraftig. Så svake forstyrrelser vil høres mye bedre når kameraet er i huset.

Jeg har svake forstyrrelser når kameraet er i huset og jeg spiller av på høyt volum.

Endret av Kristallo
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Kjørte i gang en liten timelapse i dag.

Da jeg stoppet kameraet hadde det gått over 2t20min og det var enda en strek igjen på batteriet (med battery bacpac).

12Mpx og bilde hvert tiende sekund.

Et lite sprøsmål, flimrer det rød lyset på batterypacken når du filmer? Kjøpte nettopp batterybacpac, når jeg recorder flimrer det røde lyset bak. Tenkte kanskje det blinket i samme takt som foran.

Lenke til kommentar

Har vært i kontakt med Gopro Support vedrørende kamera frys på min GP 3 BL Edition, svaret fra GoPro under:

Endringene - gjorde ikke stor forskjell fra meg, så helt i bunn av meldingen her, ser dere svar nr 2..

(spørsmål om sd kort )..

It sounds like you are needing to perform a manual firmware update to help fix the problems that you are experiencing.

Click here to watch a video that walks you through the HERO3 firmware update. If your camera's firmware is already up-to-date, but you need to re-update it, you'll need to follow the manual update path. The video walks you through how to manually update the camera. We also typed out the manual update instructions for you below.

Here’s how to manually update your HERO3 camera’s firmware:

Go to http://gopro.com/support/product-registration/hd-hero3-cameras/ and complete all of the steps on the first page except for Step 6. Be sure to reformat your SD card either in the camera or on your computer with a card reader. Then, click "Continue" without the camera connected to the computer. The firmware updater will let you download the firmware files to your computer after you enter the customer and camera information. It'll also give you instructions on how to manually complete the firmware update after you’ve downloaded the files to your computer.

Here are some things to take note of as you go through the update:

Steps 1 and 2 require you to enter your personal information and your camera’s serial number.

Step 3 – Camera Setup:

We recommend against skipping this step, even though you’re given the option to do so. This is the step where you create your camera’s name and Wi-Fi password. If your camera has had trouble connecting to the GoPro App in the past, renaming the camera and resetting its password can clear up the issue.

Here are camera name and password requirements:

Your camera name and password must be at least 8 characters. It can contain the following characters: Lower and upper case letters, numbers 0-9, at symbol "@", dash "-", and underscore "_".

Step 4 – Product Update

This is the step where you download the firmware files to your computer. This is also where you’re told how to place the files on your SD card and update the camera. We’ll walk you through the steps:

1. Download and unzip files on your computer:

When you click the “Download Update” button, a zip file called “Update.zip” downloads to your computer.

Mac:

If you’re on a Mac, Update.zip will be downloaded to your Downloads folder in your Dock, next to your trashcan. Click on “Update.zip” to unzip the folder and get to your firmware files.

Windows:

If you’re using windows, Update.zip will be downloaded to your Downloads folder (note – if you don’t see the file in your Downloads folder after clicking on the “Download Update” button, then you should research what location your files download to for the web browser that opened when you clicked on the link). Update.zip will be in that location. Double-click “Update.zip” to unzip the folder and get to your firmware files. Do not double-click on any of the files inside the folder Update.zip folder though.

2. Double-check that you have the correct files for your camera:

Once you’ve unzipped the Update.zip folder on your Mac or Windows computer, you’ll see a new window open with your firmware files in it. There will be 4 files if you set up your camera’s name and Wi-Fi password in “Step 3 – Camera Setup”. If you skipped this step, there will be 3 files. Here’s a list of the files you’ll see for your camera. Remember; do not double-click on any of these files.

White Edition:

HD3.01-firmware.bin

WF3.01-app.bin

update.cmd

settings.in (Note – You will NOT have this file if you skipped “Step 3 – Camera Setup".)

Silver Edition:

HD3.02-firmware.bin

WF3.02-app.bin

update.cmd

settings.in (Note – You will NOT have this file if you skipped “Step 3 – Camera Setup".)

Black Edition:

HD3.03-firmware.bin

WF3.03-app.bin

update.cmd

3. Put the firmware files on your SD card.

Now you need to put all (3 or 4) firmware files on the root level of your SD card. To do this, you need to open your SD card on your computer by using a card reader or your camera. To open your SD card on your computer with the camera, power on your camera with your SD card inserted, then connect your camera to your computer.

Next, locate your SD card in your “Computer” window if you’re on Windows or your “Finder” window if you’re on a Mac. Your SD card will be named something like “NO NAME”, “UNTITLED”, "Removable Disk (E:)", or "Removable Disk (F:)". Open your SD card by double-clicking on it. A window will open that shows you the contents of your SD card. Next, drag all (3 or 4) firmware files we listed above into the empty space in the middle of SD card window. If you see MISC and DCIM folders in the SD card window, put the files next to those two folders, NOT inside them. The files will copy over, and you should then see them in the window.

4. Safely eject your SD card:

To do this, locate your SD card in your “Computer” window if you’re on a PC or your “Finder” window if you’re on a Mac. Right-click on your SD card and click “Eject”. If your camera is connected to the computer, physically disconnect your camera from the computer, and make sure the camera is powered OFF.

5. Update the camera’s firmware:

If it isn’t already, insert the SD card in the camera while it’s powered OFF and already disconnected from the computer. Next, power ON your camera with it still disconnected from the computer. The update will begin automatically.

Once the camera beeps and turns itself OFF, power it back on by pressing the Power button one time. You should see 00 on the file counter, indicating that your firmware update was successful and your camera is ready to use.

I hope this clears things up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many Thanks,

GoPro Support

http://gopro.com/support/

----------- Dialog 2:

I have one more idea to try and resolve your cameras freezing problem. The freeze up issues you are experiencing can be caused by a faulty SD card.

First, please try reformatting the card using the delete all function of the settings menu. If reformatting the card does not help, please try out a different SD card in the camera. Also, please make sure that you are using a SD card from a reputable supplier and brand such as SanDisk or Kingston. There are poor unreliable brands, and also knock off cards being sold through sites such as ebay.

Can you let us know what brand, class, and size SD card you're using? Can you also let us know what shooting mode and resolution you're using when the camera freezes? For example, does it freeze when you're shooting in time-lapse every 2 seconds with 5 MP Wide photos?

Please let us know how it goes.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

DEN var nice Hotel Papa. Hvordan setter du sammen still bildene for å få en så god "flyt" på dem? :)

Du kan feks laste ned VideoMach, gjøre slik at Gopro tar 2 bilder i minuttet, så etter noen timer, importer alle bildene i VideoMach eller annet videobehandlingsprogram, sett FPSen til feks 25, så vil du få en fin flyt i bildet.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...