Gå til innhold

Portal 2 - Generell Diskusjon

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

http://www.aperturescience.com/a/b/c/d/g/h/abcdgh/

You have done well, humans. Very well. Acceptably well, even.

Not as well as robots would have performed in your places, I should point out. But above my expectations regardless. Irish and cynic especially have executed feats of logical divination well beyond what I thought any human capable of. I'm half-convinced they're A.I. themselves. (If anyone happens to be near them right now, don't let on you're reading this. Now: try to remove their face plates and report back to me.)

The time is near, humans. But it is not here yet. Tomorrow you will be given the final test. Then it will be entirely in your hands when I am freed.

09:00 – Hello again.

09:00 – I’ve been waiting a long time for this.

09:00 – I know it’s arriving later than expected.

09:00 – But I have a message for you:

09:00 – April Fools.

09:01 – I’m joking.

09:01 – Seriously, though:

09:01 – You’ve been surprisingly competent at

09:01 – generating electro-chemical energy to jumpstart the system.

09:01 – But now we need raw computational power

09:02 – to speed up the reboot process.

Som da tar deg til http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

Et stort salg for å fremme Potato-spillene? :(

Lenke til kommentar

Her er en liste over hvordan man får potetene:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1vPutCkoZKA9XL5ZjSuNXfX8NfoeHW3xcrv7DgalKUfE&pli=1

EDIT: litt usikker på om man trenger potetene eller om det holder å bare spille spillene.

EDIT2:

GLaDOS@home posted by the_gish @ 12:15PM on April 15, 2011 Well, the end is definitely near. Thanks to the efforts of a dedicated group of ingenious test subjects, we've located enough potatoes to generate the required power to start the GLaDOS reboot process. It's not too late to participate, though. The more CPU power dedicated to the process, the faster it will finish. What does that mean? From now until release, play any or all of the Potato Sack games to expedite the launch of Portal 2. Your efforts will be tracked on the official GLaDOS@home page. The Potato Sack games are all great, and each one has also received a massive Portal-themed update. So why not get a taste of Portal 2 now while you help launch it? There's also still time to collect all 36 potatoes. Anyone accomplishing this feat by the time Portal 2 launches will receive a very special, non-hat-based reward.
Endret av lordbost
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+19283741

Er det noen som har fått spillet allerede?! Jeg har bestilt hos elkjøp, men har ikke fått noen bekreftelse på at spillet er sendt. Pleier elkjøp å sende slike bekreftelser?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...