Gå til innhold

Serieprat - Generell diskusjon om/rundt serier. Bruk spoilertags

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Det er vel den episoden hvor CSI: Miami / CSI:NY ble startet opp.

En slags introduksjon til den nye serien.

Står bedre forklart her:

Crossovers

Crossovers are possible between CSI series, as well as with other programs within the same creative stable.

Between series

The baton is passed to the new CSI series via a crossover/pilot and cases have overlapped and personnel have been shared. Such episodes include:

* "Cross Jurisdictions", an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and the pilot of CSI: Miami.

* "MIA/NYC Nonstop", an episode of CSI: Miami and the pilot of CSI: NY.

* A two-part story started in CSI: Miami ("Felony Flight", aired November 7, 2005) and concluded in CSI: NY ("Manhattan Manhunt", aired November 9, 2005).

* The CSI Crossover Trilogy linked all three CSI shows for the very first time in a three part story. The seventh episodes of the 2009–2010 season had continuing stories with Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Raymond Langston in all three. The episodes were the CSI: Miami episode "Bone Voyage" broadcast on November 9, the CSI: NY episode "Hammer Down" broadcast on November 11 and the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode "The Lost Girls" broadcast on November 12.

Gary Sinise as Mac Taylor in All Three CSI: Miami Then CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: NY .

Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Raymond Langston, Marg Helgenberger as Catherine Willows, George Eads as Nick Stokes, Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders, Robert David Hall as Al Robbins, Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle , Wallace Langham as David Hodges, Liz Vassey as Wendy Simms, David Berman as Dave Phillips , Alex Carter as Luis Vartann , Paul Guilfoyle as Jim Brass , David Caruso as Horatio Caine, Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne, Jonathan Togo as Ryan Wolfe, Rex Linn as Frank Tripp, Eva LaRue as Natalia Boa Vista, Omar Benson Miller as Walter Simmons, Eddie Cibrian as Jesse Cardoza and Adam Rodriguez as Eric Delko Help Mac,s Team Get Michelle Collins Julianne Dean The Gun Killer Michelle Collins of Camille Jackson Neve Campbell , Emma Jones Susan Ward And Crystal Jordan Sarah Laine in CSI: NY Season 7 Episode 6.

There are a family of police procedural programs on CBS (some produced by Jerry Bruckheimer) which could be crossed over with CSI or set in the same fictional universe. Currently the crossovers include:

* Cold Case and CSI: NY: episode "Cold Reveal" (aired May 2, 2007) featured Detective Scotty Valens from Cold Case, which is also produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.[5]

* Without a Trace and CSI (both are also produced by Jerry Bruckheimer) had a crossover episode, "Who and What", airing on November 9, 2007. The first hour used CSI's timeslot and the second part, "Where and Why", aired during Without a Trace.

CSI and Two and a Half Men exchanged writers. In the first episode, "Fish in a Drawer," featured a forensic investigation into a murder on Two and a Half Men and the CSI episode, "Two and a Half Deaths", featured the murder of a sitcom star. Writers from each show worked on the episode of the other show.[6]

Jeg vet hva en crossover-episode er, men problemet er at alle disse har blitt vist på TV-norge. Jeg tipper egentlig at det bare er et slags maraton eller regelmessig sending med alle crossover-episodene, men måten det blir markedsført på, kan lett misstolkes til at det er snakk om en ny serie.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Her er litt hva Hitfix har å si om Boradwalk Empire, Terriers, Luther(nye serien til selveste MR. STRINGER BELL), Lone Star, Lights Out og The Big C.

"Boardwalk Empire" (HBO, Sept. 19): I had hoped to get to a movie or two like I usually do when I'm out at TCA, but a good chunk of my free time was devoted to watching the six hours of this period gangster drama about Atlantic City at the dawn of Prohibition. With a pilot directed by Martin Scorsese (and later episodes directed in very Scorsese-like fashion by Tim Van Patten and others), lead writing by Terry Winter (David Chase's right-hand man on "The Sopranos") and an incredible cast including Steve Buscemi, Kelly MacDonald, Michael Shannon, Michael Pitt and Michael K. Williams, "Boardwalk Empire" is clearly the best new show of the season, maybe the best new show I've seen in several seasons (and certainly stronger out of the gate than some of my other recent favorites like "Breaking Bad" and "Sons of Anarchy"), and well worth not having seen "Inception" yet.

"Terriers" (FX, Sept. 8): Another one where I got a bunch of episodes in advance (five) and couldn't resist watching them all, this is a private eye show from Shawn Ryan and "Ocean's Eleven" writer Ted Griffin that's part relaxed buddy comedy, part film noir, and all fun. Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James play bottom-rung, unlicensed detectives who keep getting caught up in cases that are much bigger than they are. The chemistry between the two stars (who wound up sharing a house during production) is fantastic, the writing and directing sharp, and I can't wait to see more.

"Lone Star" (FOX, Sept. 20): As I've written/said a few times now, "Lone Star" is definitely the strongest broadcast network pilot of the season, and my only reservation is that the concept - con man (engaging newcomer James Wolk) wants to go straight, but can't choose which of two identities (and romances) to maintain - seems more appropriate for a movie than a long-form TV series. But the press tour panel for this one did its job, offering a lot of smart producers with interesting things to say about how it might work, as well as the acknowledgement that it still could fail - but that if it does, it'll be a memorable failure.

Network = Ikke HBO, Showtime og FX.

"Luther" (BBC America, October): As Dan mentions in his winners and losers, it was disappointing to get the sense that Idris Elba has some issues with his time on "The Wire," but the man who was Stringer Bell still delivers a knockout performance in this British crime drama. It's another one of those shows like "Cracker" or "Touching Evil," where the cop is as damaged and dangerous as the criminals he's chasing (in this case, Ruth Wilson as a charming sociopath), and it's a reminder of why the Brits keep going back to that well and how strong a presence Elba is in any accent.

"Lights Out" (FX, January): This one's a bit under the radar, since it won't debut til mid-season and was likely only paneled because FX was trying to fill up a whole day. But I finished the pilot - about a former heavyweight champ (Holt McCallany) struggling with money, health and the ennui of retired life - and immediately wanted to see more. It's basically "Rocky V" if "Rocky V" was, you know, good.

"The Big C": (Showtime, Aug. 16): Technically, this is a summer show, but I did see it at press tour. I'll have more to say about it in Monday's review, but the short version is that Laura Linney is a mom who finds out she has incurable skin cancer and decides to change her life without telling anyone why. Feels like a blend of a half-dozen other cable series, but Linney is awfully good, as are supporting players like Oliver Platt as her confused and immature husband and Gabourey Sidibe as a student who becomes one of Linney's projects.

Lenke til kommentar

Håper Luther får enda en sesong. Ruth Wilson som Alice Morgan er en rolle jeg vil se mer av.

---

Noen som fikk med seg premieren av this is not my life? Piloten på 2x40min gav mersmak. Gir umiddelbart litt the prisoner('67)-vibber, og overrasket litt. (Noen andre her som har fått med seg orginalen av the prisoner btw?) Gadgetsene gled godt inn i den futuristiske settingen, og fundamentet i serien virker solid, selv om det delvis har blitt gjort før.

Lenke til kommentar

Morsomt dette Firefly fenomenet. Ukentlig så er det personer som starter på serien. Går kanskje inn med lave forventninger, priser serien på forumet halvveis inn i serien om hvor bra den er, for så å deppe etter å ha sett Serentity. Så kommer det en intetanende person noen dager senere, ser hva som ble skrevet for så å fortsette på den uendelige loopen.

Var der selv for noen måneder siden. Kos deg! Du har mye å se frem til i den ellers så korte serien :]

Lenke til kommentar

Ser sykt fram til Broadwalk Empire. The Wire og The Sopranos er to av mine defintive favorittserier og med bl.a Micheal K. Williams og Steve Buscemi på rollelisten, samt

anerkjente directors/writers, kan ikke det bli annet enn suksess.

Enn så lenge får jeg pløye meg gjennom Dexter som er noe av det bedre jeg har sett

siden The Wire/The Sopranos.

Lenke til kommentar

Morsomt dette Firefly fenomenet. Ukentlig så er det personer som starter på serien. Går kanskje inn med lave forventninger, priser serien på forumet halvveis inn i serien om hvor bra den er, for så å deppe etter å ha sett Serentity. Så kommer det en intetanende person noen dager senere, ser hva som ble skrevet for så å fortsette på den uendelige loopen.

Var der selv for noen måneder siden. Kos deg! Du har mye å se frem til i den ellers så korte serien :]

Firefly er liksom blitt et "rite of passage" for serienerder. ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...