Gå til innhold

Russlands invasjon av Ukraina [Ny tråd, les førstepost]

Gjest Slettet-404071

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Gjest slettet-ld9eg7s96q
Brother Ursus skrev (22 timer siden):

Det er en video jeg ikke kan poste her som viser mange døde russiske soldater og lastebiler gjennompepret med klasevåpen.

Ikke klasevåpen. Det er HIMARS med tungsten pellets

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Sitat

Ukrainas president Volodymyr Zelenskyj har avlyst et møte med amerikanske politikere etter en opphetet krangel i USAs senat over militær pengestøtte til Ukraina, melder BBC.

Zelenskyjs stabssjef Andrij Jermak sa tirsdag at de sto i fare for å tape krigen om ikke USA bidro med mer penger til Ukrainas militære.

- Det vil være vanskelig å holde posisjonene, og soldatene våre i live, sa Jermak ifølge BBC.

https://borsen.dagbladet.no/nyheter/avlyste-mote-etter-pengekrangel/80630536

• Liker 3
  • Innsiktsfullt 3
Lenke til kommentar

https://kyivindependent.com/levada-russians-most-interested/

Poll: Russians most interested in asking Putin when war will end

If given the chance to ask President Vladimir Putin any question, 21% of Russians would ask him when the invasion of Ukraine will end, according to a poll published by the Levada Center, a Moscow-based independent polling organization, on Dec. 5.

The Levada Center surveyed Russians on what kind of questions they would like to pose to Putin ahead of the televised press conference and phone-in with Putin on Dec. 14, called the "Direct Line."

The "Direct Line" is an annual event orchestrated by the Kremlin, in which Russians are told they can send in questions to ask their leader. The event was canceled in 2022.

The Levada Center reported that questions pertaining to when the invasion of Ukraine will end were the most popular type of questions those surveyed would like to ask.

Variations of the questions included "when will there be peace," "when will we win," "when will mobilization end," "what are they doing to end this operation," and "when will the special military operation end," using a euphemism the Kremlin uses to refer to Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

The second-most popular types of questions pertained to pensions and living standards, both of which 8% of respondents would like to question Putin on.

7% of respondents would like to ask Putin about salaries, while 6% would like to ask about the future of Russia, including asking Putin when he will step down as President.

However, 30% of respondents refused to answer Levada's question, with 10% of them saying that they "wouldn't ask anything," and 20% replying "I don't know, it's difficult to answer."

4% said that they had "no questions," as "everything is fine," while another 4% wanted to simply thank Putin and wish him good health.  

The survey was conducted using a representative sample of 1,625 people across 137 settlements of the Russian Federation.

Dette TV-programmet hvor man kan "ringe Putin og stille spørsmålet" ble avlyst i 2022. Jeg vil tro programmet og spørsmålene ganske åpenbart er rigget og godkjent på forhånd. Ifjor turte de likevel ikke ha programmet. Jeg tipper de har forberedt et spørsmål om "den militære spesialoperasjonen" og at Putin kommer med et forberedt svar. Det blir nok tamt som vanlig.

• Liker 1
  • Innsiktsfullt 1
Lenke til kommentar

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-partisans-claim-killed-24-russia-soldiers-arsenic-in-vodka-2023-12

Ukrainian partisans say they killed 24 Russian soldiers in Crimea after poisoning their vodka with arsenic and strychnine

• Ukrainian partisans said they killed 24 Russian soldiers in Crimea by poisoning their vodka.
  • Another 11 soldiers needed hospital care, the Crimean Combat Seagulls group said on Telegram.
  • Russia and Ukraine have both suffered from cases of poisoning in recent months.
  • In October, Ukrainian resistance fighters said they had killed 26 Russian soldiers in occupied Mariupol by "feeding" them poison, the Kyiv Post reported at the time.
  • Petro Andriushchenko, an advisor to the mayor of Mariupol, said in a Telegram post in August that Ukrainian resistance forces poisoned 17 Russian military officers there as they were celebrating Navy Day in the southern Ukrainian port, killing two. The other 15 were taken to the hospital in serious condition, he said.
  • Apti Alaudinov, a Russian commander of the Akhmat special forces, was also poisoned after handling a letter sent to him in February, Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov said in a Telegram post at the time.
  • Meanwhile, Marianna Budanova, the wife of Ukraine's defense intelligence agency chief, Kyrylo Budanov, was diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning in November, a spokesperson for the agency told the Associated Press last month. While officials did not offer more details on the case, the fact that the couple lives together may indicate the poison was intended for Budanov, AP reported.

• Liker 9
Lenke til kommentar
Brother Ursus skrev (43 minutter siden):

Dette TV-programmet hvor man kan "ringe Putin og stille spørsmålet" ble avlyst i 2022. Jeg vil tro programmet og spørsmålene ganske åpenbart er rigget og godkjent på forhånd. Ifjor turte de likevel ikke ha programmet. Jeg tipper de har forberedt et spørsmål om "den militære spesialoperasjonen" og at Putin kommer med et forberedt svar. Det blir nok tamt som vanlig.

Nå skal man være forsiktig med hva slags spøsmål man stiller i russland men det virker som Levada har funnet et aldri så lite smutthull hvor folk kan gi uttrykk for hva som opptar dem uten å risikere represalier.

• Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar
Brother Ursus skrev (4 timer siden):

Jeg lurer på om det ville være mulig for et land som Norge, eventuelt sammen med andre europeiske land, å "steppe opp" og støtte Ukraina økonomisk og/eller kjøpe materiell fra USA?

Norge har et enormt oljefond vi ikke kan bruke innenriks. Å støtte Ukraina er noe av det mest fornuftige vi gjør også for vår egen del. Vi har tjent flere tusen milliarder kroner på denne konflikten.

I teorien ja. Men det ser ut som det krever en innstilling vestlige politikere ikke besitter. Nå har vi jo brukt 30 år på å ruste ned, nedrustningen har også blitt en mental greie. Ideen om at vi nå må ruste opp ser fortsatt ikke ut til å ha fått skikkelig grep, utrolig nok. *Egentlig* burde stortingets utenriks- og forsvarskomite hatt en møte allerede i september-21 hvor de stilte seg spørsmålet 'hva trenger vi av militær leamikk hvis det blir alvor?'. Så kunne de fulgt opp det med et nytt møte i april-22 hvor de tok fram lista og begynte å kaste penger på den..

• Liker 4
  • Innsiktsfullt 2
Lenke til kommentar

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67641900

Four Russian soldiers charged with war crimes for torturing US citizen in Ukraine

US prosecutors say the American national had been living in Ukraine since 2021 and had not fought or participated in the war.

He was held for 10 days in April 2022, and was allegedly subjected to mock executions and beatings.

This is the first time the US has filed charges under its war crimes law.

Announcing the charges on Wednesday morning, Attorney General Merrick Garland said this was "an important step towards accountability for the illegal war in Ukraine".

"The Justice Department — and the American people — have a long memory," Mr Garland said. "We will not forget the atrocities in Ukraine. And we will never stop working to bring those responsible to justice."

Two of the men charged were named as commanding officers Suren Seiranovich Mkrtchyan and Dmitry Budnik. The other two were lower-ranking soldiers named as Valerii and Nazar, but their surnames are unknown, according to court documents.

The alleged crimes took place after Russian forces captured the village of Mylove, on the Dnipro River in south-east Ukraine.

The American civilian was abducted from his home by the soldiers, prosecutors said, and was thrown to the ground naked with his hands tied behind his back.

He was severely beaten and then taken into custody after which he was tortured and threatened with sexual assault and execution, according to court documents.

• Liker 2
  • Innsiktsfullt 4
Lenke til kommentar

https://news.liga.net/en/politics/news/pistorius-ukraina-ne-poluchit-million-snaryadov-no-germaniya-vskore-peredast-200-000

Ukraine won't receive 1 million shells, but Germany will soon deliver 200,000 – Pistorius

German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said he "always knew that the figure of 1 million shells for Ukraine was unlikely to be reached"

"You can be sure that the situation will improve in the coming months. Germany alone will provide almost 200,000 shells. But everything takes time, and this is not a matter of political decisions or financial resources," the German defense chief stressed.

On October 26, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, Gabrielius Landsbergis, said that the European Union had supplied Ukraine with only 300,000 shells out of the promised million.

• Liker 3
  • Innsiktsfullt 2
Lenke til kommentar

Jake Broe gjør noen veldig gode poeng i denne videoen om Ukraina, Israel, MAGA, og amerikansk innvandringspolitikk.

TLDR: Republikanerne har to ganger de siste 20 årene hatt både kongressen, senatet og Det Hvite Hus, og de har aldri løst problemer som ulovlig innvandring, som Speaker Mike Johnson og MAGA nå harper på om. Grunnen til at USA aldri løser "problemet", er at det ikke er et problem. Det er en løsning. Uten ulovlig innvandring ville USAs økonomi bli skadelidende og befolkningstallet gå ned. Grunnen til at republikanere og MAGA snakker om innvandring, er rett og slett for å slå politisk mynt. I realiteten er de fleste republikanere pro ulovlig innvandring, fordi ulovlige innvandrere kan utnyttes i større grad uten å gi dem rettigheter.

Så hva pokker er det disse MAGA-idiotene egentlig vil? De har ideologiske mål.

• Liker 5
  • Innsiktsfullt 2
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...