Gå til innhold

Fragmented ?

gamerman

Anbefalte innlegg

well i have tony hawk underground and pirates of the carribean and i have copyed them down to my hardisc on xbox after buying the game, but the prob is that pirates of carribean is lagging and has a lot of slowdowns , and tony hawk underground cut scenes has a bit of slowdowns and lagg is it something wrong with my hardisc on xbnox or is the games supose to be like that.

one guy said that it my hardisc might fragmented. i dont know what that means is it dangerous? and how long willl it fragmenter?

It alsow happends when i played from the orginal disc on tony hawk.

PLEASE HELP ME

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Hey Gamerman.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

But actually, i think i know where the problem lies.

You see, in the newest HD's there is a little fragile part in the core of the disc, called the "Tosk" or "Null".

If you use your Xbox a lot with such a HD, you will eventually experience a lot of trouble with it, so to prevent it to get further damaged, you could try to charge yourself up with Static-electricity, and thereafter touch your HD several times, untill you hear a "buzzing" sound.

That way your HD will shrink a little bit, and stretch the "Tosk" or "Null" diode, so that it can't be damaged.

Please message me if it doesn't work.

Cheers from Loeve.

Lenke til kommentar
well i have tony hawk underground and pirates of the carribean and i have copyed them down to my hardisc on xbox after buying the game, but the prob is that pirates of carribean is lagging and has a lot of slowdowns , and tony hawk underground cut scenes has a bit of slowdowns and lagg is it something wrong with my hardisc on xbnox or is the games supose to be like that.

one guy said that it my hardisc might fragmented. i dont know what that means is it dangerous? and how long willl it fragmenter?

It alsow happends when i played from the orginal disc on tony hawk.

PLEASE HELP ME

Hva er poenget med å snakke engelsk...? Sier mamma at du blir kulere da..? Ikke er du særlig flink til det heller :roll:

- carribean = Caribbean

- ..copyed them down = copied them

- ..on xbox = ..on my xbox

- ..is lagging = lags

- slowdowns = slowdown

- ..scenes has... = scenes have...

- ..and lagg is it something wrong.. = and lag. Is there something wrong..

- supose = supposed

- ..said that it my hardisc might fragmented. = <-- WTF?!

- how long willl it fragmenter? <-- WTF?!

Endret av Nymfo- Olga
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...