Gå til innhold

Kamptråd - Manchester United vs West Ham

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

ON GARY NEVILLE
Van Gaal finished his MUTV by commenting on Gary Neville's appointment as Valencia manager, saying: "It’s a very big club in Spain with a lot of history, more or less like Manchester United. It is a big step for him. His first club is a big club so it shall be a big step and a big challenge."

ON TITLE CHANCES
Van Gaal: "I know the coach a little bit. I have seen how he works with his teams. He always has them well organised and he plays always more or less from out of the defensive organisation. So they will be difficult to beat and they have proved that already because they have won more games away than at home and also against top teams so it shall be very difficult again."

"It is very important to continue in the top six," van Gaal said. "I don’t think this moment shall decide who are the champions. December and January are very important but you have to be in the month of May at the top and not now."

VAN GAAL ON THE BUSY FESTIVE PERIOD
"The week after next we have two weeks that we can have more recovery. I have already given the players two days off this week. I am giving them a lot of rest because I think it is necessary now, nevertheless we have six injuries most of which are contact injuries. You cannot avoid those because football is a sport with direct resistance. We are unlucky I have to say."

WILL WE STICK TO THREE CENTRE-BACKS?
Van Gaal: "It’s dependable on the opponent. It’s also dependable on the shape of the players, I have to compare."

HERRERA UPDATE
Van Gaal also confirmed that Ander Herrera is still sidelined, and added more onRooney, saying: "Wayne’s is a nasty injury. When we go on it’s been getting worse. We have to let him train to make the ankle stronger, that’s very important. I cannot say [how long he'll be out] because the doctor shall decide that with Wayne of course. He is training well in the rehabilitation."

MORE FROM THE MANAGER
"It was already in the media – Rojo has been injured. It’s his shoulder, the same as last year, in a training session. It’s very unfortunate, also in the positon of Luke Shaw so I have a great problem. Lingard is coming back which is good news. Jones is still injured so we have six injuries."

ROONEY AND ROJO OUT
Louis van Gaal has told MUTV that Wayne Rooney and Marcos Rojo will miss tomorrow's game through injury. "Wayne's injury is more heavy than we thought and it's a nasty injury," he said.

Lenke til kommentar

Denne kampen må vinnes! Nå har vi spilt med 352, og det gikk dårlig, så er det lov å håpe på at vi går tilbake til 433, som vi spilte med i våre beste kamper i vår, da vi vant mot Pool, City og Tottenham? Vi bør også tenke på å hvile noen spillere frem mot Wolfsburg på tirsdag. Vi kan godt hvile Bastian hvertfall

Lenke til kommentar

Det er da en 4231 det der. Om en skriver det inn i rekkefølgen de har skrevet det:

de Gea

Darmian - McNair - Smalling - Blind

Schweinsteiger - Schneiderlin

Mata - Fellaini - Lingard

Martial

Håper Memphis får muligheten mot slutten, og at Mata dermed blir dyttet inn i 10er-rollen. Ellers så er jeg forsiktig optimist, ser helt greit ut det laget.

Endret av blured
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...