Gå til innhold

Playstation 4 - Generell diskusjon

Latias

1 268 stemmer

1. 1. Blir Playstation 4 en større suksess enn sin forgjenger?

Anbefalte innlegg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921772

Oh boy.

Another critical bug allows access to user data on Playstation Networks:

A security researcher has found a critical SQL injection vulnerability on the website of Sony. The vulnerability allows to read data from participants in the Playstation Networks. The bug was discovered by Aria Akhavan. The IT security expert had informed Sony two weeks ago about the existence of this vulnerability. Sony has not reacted so far. The hack uses a function on the support website of Sony. A manipulated parameter in the URL allows to show content of the SQL-Database directly in the browser. The website asked Sony for a statement, but had not yet received a response.

Source:
http://www.golem.de/news/sql-injecti...10-110199.html

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Har ikke hatt problemer med PSN i det hele tatt. Mistet forbindelsen til folk i FIFA 4 ganger totalt og bare en av de fire skyldes meg.

Har ikke testet Driveclub og blir neppe å legge penger i det heller. Er interessert i en simulator, ikke arkade når det kommer til bil. Forza Horizon er skille mitt. Det er et spill jeg kan spille, men finner det ikke like gøy som Forza eller GT .

Kjenner et savn etter bilspill og siden det nye GT ikke kommer før tidligst neste år, vurderer jeg kanskje å investere i en Xbox og også!

Fant ingen fine temaer på PSN. Kanskje det er annerledes når man bare har den amerikanske? Fant 5 stk totalt, og ingen av de var noe særlig. Kanskje jeg er på feil plass forbi finne?

Store -> games -> extra.

Lenke til kommentar

Absolutt enig men positivt å se at aktører følger på :) Nå har vi på to dager fått YouTube og NRK, hjelper jo litt det.

Joda, du har et godt poeng der! Er ikke hverdagskost å få servert så mye nyttig på så kort tid ;) Sliter dog med å få signet inn på youtube appen og dagen den kom var det nærmest umulig å få lagt til youtube kontoen min under "tjenester" :p

Lenke til kommentar

Message from Shuhei Yoshida - President of World Wide Studios

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide you with the latest update on DRIVECLUB. Unfortunately, the road to launch has been a little rocky, and we are truly sorry that so many of you have not been able to enjoy everything that we had hoped DRIVECLUB would deliver.
We have been listening to your feedback and realize that patience understandably is running out. Evo is working around the clock to close the gap, and we have deployed additional engineering resources to help resolve the remaining issues as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the time frames required to roll out the fully connected experience will be longer than anticipated and we do not have an exact time frame for when they will be resolved. We will continue to update you on progress and you can find the latest info on the DRIVECLUB Facebook page.
We are also very conscious that we have disappointed so many of you who were looking forward to playing the promised PS Plus Edition. Our first priority is to provide you with the best possible experience while playing DRIVECLUB. With the high volume of new players and additional server load the PS Plus Edition is anticipated to bring, we are currently not confident that we can guarantee the best online experience. Until we can ensure that everyone can enjoy the full social connected online experience, we will be postponing the release of the PS Plus Edition until further notice.
On behalf of WWS we are enormously grateful for your patience and we thank you for the continued support and encouragement. Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay. We are committed to giving you the best racing experience on PS4 – it’s taking a little longer than we hoped.

Thanks,

Shu

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...