Gå til innhold

Ting som er hyggelige og gjør deg glad

Gjest Slettet-Axby2kEH

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Det er en spesiell matrett som går for å være en tradisjon. Hovedingrediensen er en stk hai som er begravd for å råtne under sand og urinert på av mennesker. Nå om dagen sies det at de bruker andre kjemikalier for å etterligne urin.

http://www.theexpeditioner.com/2011/06/16/my-encounter-with-hakarl-the-worst-tasting-food-on-earth/

"Many native Icelanders, including my guide, adore it. Some despise it. But, undeniably, the food is an object of pride for the small Icelandic population of around 300,000 people."

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817324
(On the infamous "Who Shot J.R?" episode): "Before that fateful shot rang out, I was merely bemused by the success of the character. Villainy could be fun, and that's how I played it. And if it worked. I mean I couldn't go down to the corner to pick up my copy of the Sunday New York Times without running into some nubile creature with "J.R. for President" emblazoned across her chest. Now a higher, shriller note had been added. People who once merely wanted J.R.'s autograph demanded to know who shot him as if it were their birthright, and were angry and upset when I told them, truthfully, that I didn't know."

I was born with success. Lucky for me I am able to handle it. Also, I damn well deserve it!

People I meet really want me to be J.R., so it's hard to disappoint them.

About co-star Linda Gray after her divorce: Maj and I kind of adopted her. She was here at the house nearly every day. We'd call her first thing in the morning to make sure she was alright, we'd make sure she had dinner every night.

[referring to his choice of final resting place for his ashes] I want to be spread over a field and have marijuana and wheat planted and harvest it in a couple of years and then have a big marijuana cake, enough for 200 or 300 people. People eat a little of Larry.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...