Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
The so-called faeces of a shrimp, is in a "tube" along it's outer ridge.

shrimp.jpg

This can be easily removed before digesting, and even digesting it causes you absolutely no bodily harm. If your mind finds such minor issues a problem, you might want to put on a tin-foil hat and keep clear of all food.

But I don't eat shrimps often myself. When I have a meal, it's because I want something tasty and and I want to fill this void in my stomach. Shrimps don't cut it. They're good, but it takes such a godawful long time to peel them and put them on the slice of bread.

Their are pre-peeled shrimps aswell.

Lenke til kommentar
It's been agreed that one "half" of Norway has autumn-vacation first, then the second "half" has it the following week. THis is to stop the various places in NOrway to get flooded by everybody.

Personally, I don't have vacation, but this is due to me working and making money.

Lots and lots of money. :D

And some schools, like NTG in Bærum, do not have autumn vacation at all. Too bad, I wanted to bring a friend who attend that school with me to Copenhagen, but those plans didn't work out.

Lenke til kommentar
That would be "there", and "as well". tongue.gif

You are right. But on this thread page alone, mine aside, there are multiple grammar and spelling errors.

passing by without we even knowing it.

Us

christemas..

Christmas

begins 6 th of october

The 6th of October

English it's hard for people in Scandinavia, because our languages are not latin-based like English is.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...