Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
We're having reker for dinner today. I don't like them, so i'll just have some bread instead.

What ?

Shrimps is very good for dinner, with a little bit of lemon at the side.

Yes, if you put aside the fact that the shrimp is carrying it's intestines on it's back, and when consuming a shrimp you also consume its faeces. :thumbdown:

Lenke til kommentar

You breathe urine while you take a piss. Your sense of smell is your nose "tasting" the fragnance of various objects (like a fart).

The fact that your have problems eating the "crap" from a shrimp, is a bit odd, since I'm quite certain you eat eggs, that come out of a chicken's bottom, and usually should have been a fetus for a chicken.

Lenke til kommentar
You breathe urine while you take a piss. Your sense of smell is your nose "tasting" the fragnance of various objects (like a fart).

The fact that your have problems eating the "crap" from a shrimp, is a bit odd, since I'm quite certain you eat eggs, that come out of a chicken's bottom, and usually should have been a fetus for a chicken.

You seem to lack the ability to comprehend the difference between anus and vagina.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...