Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Slettet+981287349
Yes, if you put aside the fact that the shrimp is carrying it's intestines on it's back, and when consuming a shrimp you also consume its faeces. :thumbdown:

Sometimes when you eat pig, you eat their ass.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

They often use organic fertilizer to grow the vegetables you eat as well. And by organic, I mean feces. Just think, you've been eating carrots that have been consuming the nutrition from animal-crap.

I can see why you'd think it's gross, but still, I'm not too bothered. Most things in nature are gross anyways.

Lenke til kommentar
Yes, if you put aside the fact that the shrimp is carrying it's intestines on it's back, and when consuming a shrimp you also consume its faeces. :thumbdown:

Sometimes when you eat pig, you eat their ass.

No,you eat their RUMP. The difference between anus and RUMP is quite huge.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_rump_on_a_pig

They often use organic fertilizer to grow the vegetables you eat as well. And by organic, I mean feces. Just think, you've been eating carrots that have been consuming the nutrition from animal-crap.
Yes, that is indeed quite disturbing. But not nearly as disturbing as eating the anus of a pig, or the intestines and feces of a reke. Endret av Lodjur
Lenke til kommentar

The so-called faeces of a shrimp, is in a "tube" along it's outer ridge.

shrimp.jpg

This can be easily removed before digesting, and even digesting it causes you absolutely no bodily harm. If your mind finds such minor issues a problem, you might want to put on a tin-foil hat and keep clear of all food.

But I don't eat shrimps often myself. When I have a meal, it's because I want something tasty and and I want to fill this void in my stomach. Shrimps don't cut it. They're good, but it takes such a godawful long time to peel them and put them on the slice of bread.

Now, crabs, that's awesome. Mmm-Mmmm!

Anyway, I prefer land-meat anyway. Chicken, cow, pig, moose, you name it. And the very best meal I can think of with proper meat, is what's called "sosakjøt". Basically, you boil the slices of a pig's back (koteletter) in water/soup-mixture for many, many hours. upon consuming, the meat practically melts on your tongue, and the taste is heavenly.

Hmm, speaking of which, I need to make dinner...

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...