Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Koser seg kanskje litt for mye med vinen for tiden.

Ellers så kommer Mourinho til å bli straffet av FA for utbruddet sitt i helga.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been charged with improper conduct in relation to his behaviour during his side’s game against Cardiff City on Saturday 19 October 2013.

Mourinho has until 6pm on 24 October to respond to the charge.

Hvem vet hva han sa til dommeren, så det er vanskelig å si om det er fair eller ikke. Her forteller han om kampen og hvorfor han ble sur da:

“If, in this moment, FIFA says that it’s a foul, it’s a foul, but I think Samuel did well,” he said. "Maybe the referee did wrong — I don’t know, to be fair — but in my opinion, that should be allowed as it was for years. No contact with the goalkeeper.

“The goalkeeper has six seconds to have the ball. They had almost half a minute. That’s breaking the rules.” He added: "If I was in that game and I was paying for my ticket, I would be worried with the fact that every time the ball was out or stopped and our opponent had to put the ball back in the game, it took a median [average] of 21.5 seconds.

That is a waste of money. “When you multiply that by the number of times the game was stopped, you pay for 90 minutes but you see 55 or 60. For me, that’s breaking the rules.”

Ikke at vi aldri drøyer når vi leder, men skulle gjerne sett at de slo hardere ned på det. Det at keeperen har 6 sekunder på seg må jo være fotballens minst respekterte regel.

Lenke til kommentar

“With feet like his, Bebe was able to score 20 goals per season,”

“We saw Hazard, but instead hired Bebe. Who would have bet that would not work? Ferguson is quoted as saying by the Express.

Vurdere hvor gode spillere kommer til å bli er ikke en enkel prosess. Er vel på nivå med Blackburn som sa nei til Lewandowski og lignende. :p

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...