Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Haha, Bosingwa.

He claims he never asked to be paid what he was and accused Redknapp of concentrating too much on things other than what happened on the field.

"I didn't force anyone to pay me the salary I earned," he told Portuguese newspaper A Bola.

"They paid me what they judged was fair for a player that arrived for free from Chelsea, that had been one of the most used squad members in the previous season and had just won the Champions League.

"If you think the salary they paid me was high, why did they sign two more players on a higher wage than me?"

On Redknapp himself, he added: "How can you do technical analysis of players during the morning training session spending all of the time in the changing room doing deals with business people and rarely on the pitch?

"He's frustrated. He thinks he's a bit [like] Alex Ferguson, talks everyday, more than him, but there's a difference: in all his long career he's only won one trophy.

"He doesn't seem to know what he's saying. He's a bit confused. It could be age." - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/harry-redknapp-is-confused-and-thinks-he-is-alex-ferguson-according-to-jose-bosingwa-8872205.html

Endret av Aleks
Lenke til kommentar

Haha, Bosingwa.

He claims he never asked to be paid what he was and accused Redknapp of concentrating too much on things other than what happened on the field.

"I didn't force anyone to pay me the salary I earned," he told Portuguese newspaper A Bola.

"They paid me what they judged was fair for a player that arrived for free from Chelsea, that had been one of the most used squad members in the previous season and had just won the Champions League.

"If you think the salary they paid me was high, why did they sign two more players on a higher wage than me?"

On Redknapp himself, he added: "How can you do technical analysis of players during the morning training session spending all of the time in the changing room doing deals with business people and rarely on the pitch?

"He's frustrated. He thinks he's a bit [like] Alex Ferguson, talks everyday, more than him, but there's a difference: in all his long career he's only won one trophy.

"He doesn't seem to know what he's saying. He's a bit confused. It could be age." - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/harry-redknapp-is-confused-and-thinks-he-is-alex-ferguson-according-to-jose-bosingwa-8872205.html

Bosingwa er litt av en raring, det har vi sett før :p

Oscar scorer. :)

Oscar er jo i fyr og flamme for øyeblikket... :D

Lenke til kommentar

Y a-t-il un problème De Bruyne à Chelsea ?
"Non. C’est la presse qui en fait un problème (rires)."

Is there a problem for you at Chelsea?
"No. It is the press who create a problem (laughs).
"

C’est parce qu’on s’inquiète pour vous, Kevin.
"Ce n’est pas nécessaire. Vous paniquez pour rien. On ne m’a pas encore fait de commentaires au sein du club."

It's because we are worried for you, Kevin.
"That's not necessary. You're panicking for nothing. I have not made any comments about the club."

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...