Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.

Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.

Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?

Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.

[into mic]

Dimpus Burger Guy: Don't spit in that cop's burger.

Farva: Yeah, thanks.

Second Dimpus Guy: Roger, holding the spit.

Farva: Gimme a pie... apple.

Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to hold the spit? Hah, just kidding officer Farva.

[pause]

Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to dimpa-size your meal for 25 cents?

Farva: Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?

Dimpus Burger Guy: It's only 25 cents, and look how much more you get.

Thorny: Look, kid, he doesn't want it.

Farva: I can handle this, Thorn. I don't want it!

Dimpus Burger Guy: Uhh, right. Beverage?

Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.

Dimpus Burger Guy: What?

Farva: [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.

Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?

Thorny: Will you just order a large, Farva?

Farva: I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!

Dimpus Burger Guy: [to Farva] I don't know what that is!

Farva: [slowly starts shouting] Litre is French for...

[grabs burger kid by shirt]

Farva: ... give me my fuckin' cola before I break VOUS FUCKIN' LIP!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...=super+troopers

æhæhæhæh eg skrattar og ler

Endret av kfz
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the wrong luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home in some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a roman arena taking a sword to other gladiators like him. They would have tossed him girls like Nancy back then.

Sin city - Dwight som tenker det da.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 måneder senere...

Fra "Heat" 1995 - Robert DeNiro (byens beste bankraner) møter Al Pacino (byens beste snut) øye for øye på en cafe.

Dette er nogenlunde slik det går:

Al : vi sitter her nå, øye for øye, tar en kaffe og snakker som to vanlige mennesker. Men hvis vi møtes på ranet, og jeg har sjangsen, nøler jeg ikke et sekund med å ta deg.

DeNiro svarer: Tja, det er en annen side på den mynten. Hvis jeg ser deg først, går du ned som en vanlig snut ville ha gjort også.

Det er noe slikt, har søkt litt på nettet men finner ikke nøyaktig sitat..

Om noen hadde limt det inn her hadde det vært bra :)

Lenke til kommentar
Fra "Heat" 1995 - Robert DeNiro (byens beste bankraner) møter Al Pacino (byens beste snut) øye for øye på en cafe.

Al : vi sitter her nå, øye for øye, tar en kaffe og snakker som to vanlige mennesker. Men hvis vi møtes på ranet, og jeg har sjangsen, nøler jeg ikke et sekund med å ta deg.

DeNiro svarer: Tja, det er en annen side på den mynten. Hvis jeg ser deg først, går du ned som en vanlig snut ville ha gjort også.

7342583[/snapback]

En kjapp kikk på imdb:

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Lenke til kommentar
Arise! Arise, riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered; a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! DEATH! DEATH!! DEATH! Forth Eorlingas! ~ King Théoden

Den her må bare gi deg frysninger.

cache%5CSFULLS_431001.jpg

Endret av Mr.SS
Lenke til kommentar

Noen grelle fra Borat:

Klikk for å se/fjerne innholdet nedenfor

Driving Instructor: In America, a woman can choose who she has sex with.

Borat: WHAAAAAAT?

Azamat: [points to two cockroaches] The Jews have shifted their shapes!

Borat: Do Jesus love my neighbor, Nusultan Tulyakbay?

Pentecostal church pastor: Yes, Jesus loves your neighbor.

Borat: [correcting him] Nobody like my neighbor Nusultan Tulyakbay.

Borat: [holding gun at gun shop] I feel like American movie star Dirty Harold...

Borat: [pointing and aiming gun] Go ahead, make my day Jew...

Borat: [singing the Kazakhi national anthem] Kazakstan is the greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan is number one exporter of potassium, Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium.

Lenke til kommentar

7342583[/snapback]

En kjapp kikk på imdb:

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

7343121[/snapback]

Som sakt, genialt :)

Lenke til kommentar
Here's to Alcohol; the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems

-Homer J. Simpson-

Stort filmøyeblikk

Connor: Now you will receive us.

Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.

Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.

Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.

Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.

Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.

Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.

Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

All three:

And shepherds we shall be,

for thee my lord for thee.

Power hath decended forth from thy hand

so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.

And we shall flow a river forth to thee

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Kongefilm... en av de aller beste...

Lenke til kommentar

7342583[/snapback]

En kjapp kikk på imdb:

7343121[/snapback]

:wee:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qzqTx27LHhU

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...