Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Fra The Untouchables:
You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

8329025[/snapback]

Ja den der er sweet! FYI, det er et quote fra den ekte Capone også. :)

Ok min favoritt:

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

-Life of Brian :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
"Hello, Clarice." Ingen kunne sagt det på samme måten som Anthony Hopkins.

8339470[/snapback]

Helt enig med deg :cool:

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.(hisses)

Får gåsehud når han lager den hisse-lyden :!:

EDIT: begge sitatene er fra nattsvermeren (silence of the lambs). ;)

Endret av Comprade
Lenke til kommentar

Sam: Then let us be rid of it...once and for all! Come on, Mr. Frodo, I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!

Bilbo: Any chance of me seeing that old ring again? Hmm? The one I gave you?

Frodo:I'm sorry, uncle... I'm afraid I lost it.

Bilbo: Oh... pity. I should have liked to have held it one last time.

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Endret av Bushmills
Lenke til kommentar

Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Fra "The Gladiator", som sikkert noen av dere skjønte...

Kan hende den har blitt posta her før da..

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 uker senere...

Gary Johnston: I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

Terrorist: I like you. You have balls. I like balls.

Fra Team America.

Lenke til kommentar

Omtrent alt som kommer fra King Leonidas' munn i 300 er verdt å få med seg, glimrende sitater.

Dilios: He did not wish tribute, nor song, or monuments or poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us" he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. "May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie." And so my king died, and my brothers died; barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory, but time has proven him wise, for from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300, so far from home, laid down their lives... not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. Now here on this ragged patch of earth called Plateaea, let his hordes face obliteration!

Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few stood against many. And before this battle was over, that even a god-king can bleed.

King Leonidas: A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend

King Leonidas: This is where we hold them. This is where we fight. This is where they die!

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
Omtrent alt som kommer fra King Leonidas' munn i 300 er verdt å få med seg, glimrende sitater.

Dilios: He did not wish tribute, nor song, or monuments or poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us" he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. "May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie." And so my king died, and my brothers died; barely a year ago. Long I pondered my king's cryptic talk of victory, but time has proven him wise, for from free Greek to free Greek, the word was spread that bold Leonidas and his 300, so far from home, laid down their lives... not just for Sparta, but for all Greece and the promise this country holds. Now here on this ragged patch of earth called Plateaea, let his hordes face obliteration!

Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant. That few stood against many. And before this battle was over, that even a god-king can bleed.

King Leonidas: A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend

King Leonidas: This is where we hold them. This is where we fight. This is where they die!

8544940[/snapback]

Tonight we dine in hell! Mer ost og vin, kjære?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...