Jeg syntes disse er bra:

fra star wars:luke,i am your father

terminator:i be back

og en eg isje huske k hette: go ahead make my day

6352295[/snapback]

Klassisk Dirty Harry sitat.

Et annet som er bra:

[Harry Callahan has to explain why he shot a man]

Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

[walks out of the room]

The Mayor: He's got a point.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Jay: Yo man, tell me something about me.

Rufus: You masturbate more than anyone on the planet.

Jay: Aw fuck, everyone knows that. Tell me something nobody knows.

Rufus: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.

[a shocked Silent Bob stares at Jay]

Jay: Dude, not all the time.

Metatron: I am to charge you with a holy crusade.

Bethany: For the record, I work in an abortion clinic.

Metatron: Noah was a drunk. Look what he accomplished. And no one's even asking you to build an ark. All you have to do is go to New Jersey, and visit a small church on a very important day.

Bethany: New Jersey? That doesn't sound like much of a crusade.

Metatron: Aside from the fine print, that's it.

Bethany: What's the fine print?

Metatron: [mumbling into glass] Stopacoupleofangelsfromenteringandthusnegatingallexistence.

Bethany: Wait, wait, wait. Repeat that.

Metatron: Stop a couple of angels from entering and thus negating all existence. I hate when people need it spelled out for them.

Gun Salesman: We call this piece the Fecalator. One look at it and the target shits him or herself. Try it on.

Loki: Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that Wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing? Look at this...

Bartleby: Well, then, you know, don't use a gun. Just lay the place to waste, like.

Loki: Easy for you to say. You get off light in razing. You got to stand there and read at Sodom and Gomorrah, I had to do all the work.

Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.

Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.

Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.

Loki: Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.

Metatron: Tell a person that you're the Metatron and they stare at you blankly. Mention something out of a Charlton Heston movie and suddenly everybody is a theology scholar.

Nun: You don't believe in God because of Alice in Wonderland?

Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you. "

Bethany: You knew Jesus?

Rufus: Knew him? Shit... Nigga owes me twelve bucks.

Lenke til kommentar

Pinhead (fra Hellraiser-filmene):

"We have such sights to show you."

"The box...you opened it, we came."

"Oh, no tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

"I...am the way."

"Your soul belongs to me now"

"You solved the box, we came, now you must come with us, taste our pleasures."

"This is my body, this is my blood...happy are they who come to my supper."

"We have eternity to know your flesh."

"Your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell."

"Ah, the suffering. The sweet suffering."

"It is not hands that call us, it is...desire."

"Amen."

"Nobody escapes us."

"Burn? Oh, such a limited imagination." (In response to a priest claiming that Pinhead would burn in Hell for defiling a Church)

"Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks?"

"I...am...pain." (In response to a security guard claiming that he'll "Bring the pain.")

"We'll tear your soul apart."

"Welcome to Oblivion."

"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all...reality."

"Not quite." (In response to a guy saying "Jesus Christ!" at the sight of Pinhead)

"I am so exquisitely empty."

:whistle:

Lenke til kommentar

Shawshank må være en av de beste filmene ever :love:

Btw. er ikke enig med rareben hva Jarhead angår, for den var fantastisk bra!

"The bible says: thou shalt not kill, but hear this: FUCK THAT SHIT!"Staff Sergant Sykes

EDIT. Huket fra imdb:

Sgt. Siek: [sgt. Seik is directing the recruits on how to judge distances] Use something that you know the distance of, compare how many of them would make up the unknown distance and multiply. Do *not* use your dicks, an inch and a half into six-hundred yards: I can't count that high!

Endret av Edge
Lenke til kommentar
negern (Om jeg kan si det, siden jeg ikke husker navnet hans :() Og Travolta er jo bare der for å komme med fete sitater, genialt!

6368411[/snapback]

Samuel L. Jackson heter han, og det er en skam og ikke huske hva han heter :)

Et annet bra sitat:

"Only a wop would bring a knife to a gunfight" - The untouchables

"Everytime I think I'm out, they <b>pull</b> me back in." - Godfather part 3

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convice the world he didn't exist" - The usual suspects

"of all the gin joints, in all the towns in all the world.. she had to walk into mine!"- casablanca

Lenke til kommentar

Fra Venner For livet(TV-serien)

Chandler Bing: Im, sorry, i went over the line

Joey Tribiani: Over the line? You went so far past the line, that you cant even see the line! The line is a dot to you!

Det sitatet ler jeg like lenge av hver gang :wee:

Lenke til kommentar
fra star wars:luke,i am your father

6352295[/snapback]

Når skal folk få med seg at den replikken der aldri har blitt uttalt i en eneste SW-film?

Her har du iallefall dialogen du antakeligvis siktet til...

Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do

not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke Skywalker: I'll never join you!

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told  you what happened to your father.

Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

Luke Skywalker: No. That's not true! That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Lenke til kommentar

Open Range når de skal begrave Mose og hunden hans:

Charley : Would you like to say some words?

Boss : If you are going to speak to the man up stairs, go ahead and do it. I am standing here: hat in hand, But i aint talking to that son of a bitch!

Et annet fra filmen:

Sheriffen: We have a charge on Mose, for starting a figth.

Boss: oh no! Mose never starts them, he yust finish them.

Endret av ErikFN
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...