Gå til innhold

De beste filmsitatene

klevjer1

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
"Truer du meg eller ... ?" - Istid.

"Mama always said stupid is what stupid does." - The Gump

"The funny thing is ...on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook." - Shawshank

6129756[/snapback]

Det shawshank-sitatet er bare genialt! :p

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you are gonna get" Forrest Gump

Lenke til kommentar

Fra PI:

Maximillian Cohen:

9:13, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see, but something else had changed inside of me. That day I had my first headache.

Maximillian Cohen:

Restate my assumptions: One, Mathematics is the language of nature. Two, Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. Three: If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature. Evidence: The cycling of disease epidemics;the wax and wane of caribou populations; sun spot cycles; the rise and fall of the Nile. So, what about the stock market? The universe of numbers that represents the global economy. Millions of hands at work, billions of minds. A vast network, screaming with life. An organism. A natural organism. My hypothesis: Within the stock market, there is a pattern as well...Right in front of me...hiding behind the numbers. Always has been.

Sol Robeson:

Hold on. You have to slow down. You're losing it. You have to take a breath. Listen to yourself. You're connecting a computer bug I had with a computer bug you might have had and some religious hogwash. You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere.

Lenny Meyer:

Each letter's a number. Like the Hebrew A, Alef is 1. B, Bet is 2. You understand? But look at this. The numbers are inter-related. Like take the Hebrew word for father, 'Ab' - Alef Bet... 1, 2 equals 3. Alright? Hebrew word for mother, 'em' - Alef Mem... 1, 40 equals 41. Sum of 3 and 41... 44. Alright? Now, Hebrew word for child, alright, mother... father... child, 'Yeled' - that's 10, 30, and 4... 44.
Lenke til kommentar

Akkurat nå så er det faktisk fra "Den brysomme mannen".

Mannen kommer hjem, er blodig og skitten fra topp til tå, og ser ut som han har vært i krigen. Kona ser på han, og sier:

"Nordby ringte. De lurte på om vi ville være med å kjøre gokart på lørdag..?"

Lenke til kommentar

her er 2 fra Anchorman..

begge er desverre litt slik at dere må se det .. men uansdett

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.

Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?

Brick Tamland: I don't know.

Steve carell og Will Farrell sammen er nesten for bra til å være sant :p

Lenke til kommentar

Denne syntes jeg også fortjener en plass her.

1500 years ago, everybody "knew" that the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody "knew" that the earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you "knew" that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Fra Men In Black.

Lenke til kommentar

"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?"

Fra The Prophecy

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...