Gå til innhold

Gears of War Kafèen

Lakus

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Kansje litt old news men kunne ikke se det var posta tidligere.

Over the course of the beta, three new competitive multiplayer modes and four maps will become available. Epic is also allowing players to unlock content in the beta that can be carried over into the full retail game when it launches on Sep. 20, 2011.

Below is the list of challenges and items:

Beta Tester Medal: Complete one match in the beta to unlock the Beta Tester medal, which will carry over to your gamer profile in the final game. The Beta Tester title will be featured in the "Gears 3" multiplayer lobby as well.

Thrashball Cole: Complete 50 matches in any game type to unlock the Thrashball Cole character variant in the beta. Once unlocked, complete 10 matches as Thrashball Cole during the beta and the character will carry over to your gamer profile in the final game.

Gold-Plated Retro Lancer: Show your ultimate "Gears of War" fandom by unlocking the Gold-Plated Retro Lancer. Complete 90 matches in any game type to unlock it for the beta, and score 100 kills with it once unlocked to carry the exclusive weapon skin over to your gamer profile in the final game.

Flaming Hammerburst: Complete one match by Sunday, April 24 and unlock this weapon variant.

Flaming Lancer: Complete one match during the week of April 25 and unlock this weapon variant.

Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 2 to unlock this weapon variant.

Flaming Gnasher Shotgun: Complete one match during the week of May 9 to unlock this weapon variant.

Gears of war 3 @ IGN

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 1 måned senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Gleder meg!

Fikk tak i Gears i går, jeg har så klart spilt igjennom 2'ern mange ganger men har ikke fått spilt 1'ern før nå, noe som er sørgelig i seg selv, jeg vet.:<

Skal gjøre ferdig 1 og 2 nå, så er det bare å "vente" på Gears 3, å hjelp jeg skal bli så no-life når jeg får Gears 3 jeg, ååååå merk mine ord, jeg skal blokkere hula mi og henge opp varsel-skilt utenfor, forstyrrer du meg får du en lancer i panna. ><

Lenke til kommentar

Ser helt sykt ut, men noe jeg tenkte på. Hvorfor har dem klart og lage så sykt mye kult denne gangen.

Men i Gears2 gjorde dem nesten ingen forskjell. Kun nye maps og noen andre småting. Hvorfor dette plager meg nå er fordi jeg vil ha Gears3 nå!!! Å Gears2 er det nærmeste.. Men ikke bra nok ;)

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...