Gå til innhold

Ting som er hyggelige og gjør deg glad

Gjest Slettet-Axby2kEH

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Just cant go without it.

Today I was on google and I got realy bored so I started to type in random words on the home page. When I typed in "what" I got one of the best responses ever "what are these strawberries doing on my nipples I need them for the fruit salad" I could not stop laughing. MLIA
Lenke til kommentar

Mysterygoogle.

jeg skrev inn noe ala "Tell me a bedtime storie about pirates and ninja's. *minmail*"

once upon a time there was a pirate named frank and a ninja named phillip. they were best friends, but they were very different. for one, frank had a big burly beard and liked to talk using a lot of "arr"'s and "matey"'s, while phillip was quiet and dressed in a black costume covering his face. despite their differences, they were best friends. one day frank and phillip encountered a girl named sarah. sarah was a small girl that was somewhat strange looking, but very pretty. frank and phillip both formed a crush on her, but they couldn't like her because that would be betraying their friendship! however, sarah was actually an enlarged cell undergoing mitosis, so she divided into two different sarahs and frank and phillip and the two sarahs lived happily ever after. the end.
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...