Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Pub (The English Pub)

Lidskjalv

Anbefalte innlegg

In my opinion is all religion the same. They speak of 1 higher power (the dictator) who see everything we do and judge us by it. And if we don't behave he will smite us all down for not doing what he said we should do.

Religion is crazy if you ask me, however what's even crazier is that people would go as far as to kill for it.

As for all "religions", Scientology also is basically just a system designed for mind control, collecting power around the designers, and generating cash flow towards the top of the organization.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
As for all "religions", Scientology also is basically just a system designed for mind control, collecting power around the designers, and generating cash flow towards the top of the organization.

Well with the world religions such as Islam or Christianity there aren't "one" who wins and take the profit, it's very much up to the person who takes charge, we do see that the priests of the religion takes charge of their little small group and profit out from that but that isn't necessarily true for every group. That one base itself much on differences in the culture picture.

However many do take advantage of how easy some people are to lead and they take as much as they can as well. If they can take every ounce of money the person have then they do so. In many ways religion itself isn't the cause but the people interpreting the words of the written book. That is where the really deal is going down.

Lenke til kommentar

There's not much you can do. If you try to force him into believing in something, it's only gonna strengthen his point.

I have a christian father and I've been raised as a christian, but he never forced me to go to church or read the bible.

I'm not a christian today, but I've taken alot with me.

Endret av Midnight_walker
Lenke til kommentar
My son is becoming an Atheist, what should i do to protect him from this devilish work and guide him to the light?

Isn't it best to let him guide his own way? :) If he prefers not to believe in Christianity then let him prefer that. Forcing someone to a religion is not the best you can do

Me on the otherhand, is being a ''fadder'' (Whats that in English?) to my half-brother. But for my mothers sake I am still a member of the state church. After this Sunday i will immediately decline my membership.

Yes.

Lenke til kommentar
Thanks for the guidelines, i will now seek away from this great illusion referred to as religion and recruit for the Army. Perhaps then i will be able to kill some Allah-Akbar warriors and save the western world from it's evil regime.

Yes indeed we have an ignorant Christian. Relegion has cause A LOT of deaths for centuries worldwide. Keep that in mind

Lenke til kommentar

I'm glad my parents decided to not baptize me. I'm against to baptize children in general. You shouldn't be trapped in religion already when you're too young to even know what it is. Let the children grew up so they can decide for themselves what they believe in.

Lenke til kommentar
I'm glad my parents decided to not baptize me. I'm against to baptize children in general. You shouldn't be trapped in religion already when you're too young to even know what it is. Let the children grew up so they can decide for themselves what they believe in.

You realize if that was to happen, religion would fade away in some few generations.

Lenke til kommentar

I would rather baptise my child and let him choose when he grows up for him or herself. I want my kids to have a foundation to start with but I will not stand in their way of free choice. I will rather support them in it, except of course if they start joining military groups and starts talking about blowing themselves up. Some place the limit has to go :)

Lenke til kommentar

We have not and will not baptize our daughter. Neither of us believe in the act of pretending to drown our loved ones. She can decide for herself what she wants to believe, at whatever age she wants to believe it.

I have not set foot inside a church in over a decade. Not for services, not for weddings, not for funerals. I refuse to enter churches. My wife & I were married in the woods, by a Pagan priestess, in a ceremony I wrote myself. We don't buy into the pagan gods either. I wrote the ceremony to the Elements.

Cthulhu reigns in this house. We shall accept no false gods before him.

Endret av Moraelyn
Lenke til kommentar

is dis sum thread where u have to write correct english or sumthing? As i see ppl correcting all da time.

Oh wells, i luff english, and i think its awzum, tho, i think british english is alot bettah than american english. idk why, im just facinated by et. Tho, im not to fond of americans either so :p

Lenke til kommentar

The rules for grammar are the same here as everywhere else on the forum. Only in English.

The reason people try to be even more picky aboute their grammar here, is so that it weill be easier for everyone to understand. this is a foreign language.

edit: my grammar might be shitty, but that's not the point :p

Endret av 2ball(s)
Lenke til kommentar

used to be american-english but for the last 4 years I've had Enlishteachers with an extreme Oxford dialect. So I slowly started developing a slight british accent. Now I'm glad that happened. Brits rock! :p

my biggest problem is that I can't decide which dialect-no which language- I want to speak. American, English, scottish, Irish etc. The two last ones sound really cool, but Scottish might be a bit hard to understand for most people.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...