Gå til innhold

Liverpool F.C - Home of Klopptimus Prime

AllFather

Anbefalte innlegg

Her kan dere forresten lese hele intervjuet med Fernando for de som vil lese det, det første han gav når han signerte for klubben.

Intervjiiiuu

Why did Liverpool stand out for you?

I'm aware of the history and how special this club is. The tragedies that have happened have made the bond between the fans and the club so strong. Liverpool just ticks all the boxes for me. There's team spirit and a desire to win instilled by Rafa, and then there's my new teammates like Pepe and Xabi. They, as well as Luis, have always spoken very positively about life here in Liverpool. I didn't speak to them directly before signing because it all happened so quickly. I've been getting planes here, there and everywhere. My other half has spoken to Pepe's other half though. She said: "We're here for you. Let us know if there is anything you need."

Tell me about the captain's armband you displayed during a game against Real Sociedad last season, with You'll Never Walk Alone written on the inside?

There is a group of my mates, about five or six of us, and we've all grown up supporting Liverpool. Because they are all so committed to Liverpool, they've had We'll Never Walk Alone tattooed on their arms. It's changed slightly because it's a symbol of our friendship as well as our support for the club. Obviously I couldn't have that tattooed on my arm playing for Atletico, but they gave me this armband as a present for my last birthday.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Hvorfor holdt Torres egentlig med Liverpool når han bodde i Spania? Var han ikke Atletico-fan..?

Selvfølgelig, og det er jo fortsatt Atletico som er størst for han, han er jo fra Madrid, er tross alt moderklubben hans og der han begynte karrieren, og bestefaren hans var den som fikk ham til å holde med Atletico.

Jeg bor i Norge og jeg heier både på Viking og Liverpool. ;)

Litt forskjell på Norge og Spania da? Lille Norge med en dårlig liga, Spania med en av verdens beste.

Lenke til kommentar
Her kan dere forresten lese hele intervjuet med Fernando for de som vil lese det, det første han gav når han signerte for klubben.

Intervjiiiuu

Why did Liverpool stand out for you?

I'm aware of the history and how special this club is. The tragedies that have happened have made the bond between the fans and the club so strong. Liverpool just ticks all the boxes for me. There's team spirit and a desire to win instilled by Rafa, and then there's my new teammates like Pepe and Xabi. They, as well as Luis, have always spoken very positively about life here in Liverpool. I didn't speak to them directly before signing because it all happened so quickly. I've been getting planes here, there and everywhere. My other half has spoken to Pepe's other half though. She said: "We're here for you. Let us know if there is anything you need."

Tell me about the captain's armband you displayed during a game against Real Sociedad last season, with You'll Never Walk Alone written on the inside?

There is a group of my mates, about five or six of us, and we've all grown up supporting Liverpool. Because they are all so committed to Liverpool, they've had We'll Never Walk Alone tattooed on their arms. It's changed slightly because it's a symbol of our friendship as well as our support for the club. Obviously I couldn't have that tattooed on my arm playing for Atletico, but they gave me this armband as a present for my last birthday.

Var kult da med Captains bind med "We'll never walk alone" :D

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+9817234daf

Grunnfag idrett foran Luton-kamp... Ja, kanskje fortsatt litt gay. Hvis noen inviterer meg og det koster 1300,- så er jeg med. Jeg har da kredittkort selv om jeg er student.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...