Gå til innhold

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Ezio

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Hmm glad jeg bare kjøper digitale spill denne gang!

Hvordan har dere plass til alle eskene med spill?

Fordi vi er kjemperike og har utrolig store hus så samlinger av fysiske spill er ikke et problem.

Anyhow, bytter inn/selger disc versjonen neste tirsdag og kjøper det digitalt slik at jeg og junior slipper å krangle om hvem sin tur det er til å spille Halo. Dessuten kan vi jo da spille det sammen til prisen av en.

Ja, game sharing er genialt. Er en del man får spilt på den måten om man sitter på benken.

Lenke til kommentar
Review tråd stjålet fra reddit.

paladinidelvideogioco 9.0/10

Link to Review

???

Finanical Post 9.0/10

Link to Review

At this point you probably know if you want to play Halo or not. Heck, if you own an Xbox One instead of a PS4, Halo probably factored into that decision. This is close to the ultimate package for playing Halo, especially with a crew of pals. If your pals have made the next-gen upgrade to an Xbox One, this is a very good game to play with them.

Mouseenjoypad 9.5/10

Link to Review

Overall Halo: The Master Chief Collection is a brilliant buy, it takes what are arguably the best halo games (Sorry Halo Reach) and puts them in one place. It’s the perfect collection for people who grew up playing Halo and were enthralled by the haunting choir soundtracks as I was. The gameplay is exactly the same so don’t expect any major differences but it means that this is a true Halo experience and one that I encourage everyone with an Xbox One to pick up.

Hardcore Gamer 5.0/5

Link to Review

Rarely does a game deliver everything its players could ever ask for, but Halo: The Master Chief Collection does just that. Everything is here that should be here: the campaigns, the multiplayer engines, the maps and the visuals.

Press Start 9.0/10

Link to Review

Overall, I was amazed from start to finish whilst playing through this collection. None of the Halo games are perfect, but these four games together provide an amazing gaming experience.

CVG 9.0/10

Link to Review

The true value of this collection is in the immediate journey back and the slow rediscovery of one of gaming's greatest series.

Polygon 9.5/10

Link to Review

Halo: The Master Chief Collection sets a bar that other remasters and collections will have difficulty reaching, much less topping.

Venture Beat 91/100

Link to Review

Judging Halo: The Master Chief Collection by its value proposition alone would be a disservice to its quality but, admittedly, speaks volumes about what you can expect.

Ausgamers 8.0/10

Link to Review

Despite an unhealthy smattering of technical concerns, Halo: The Master Chief Collection really is an essential purchase for fans of the series, whether they’re in it for the campaigns, the multiplayer, or the best of both worlds.

Lazy gamer 8.5/10

Link to Review

Massive, complete and nostalgic, Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn’t just a greatest hits collection. It’s a legacy that paves the way for what’s still to come.

Rocket Chainsaw 5.0/5

Link to Review

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is an outstanding package for anyone yet to play the sci-fi saga, and a dream come true for all long-time Halo fans.

Crave Online 9.5/10

Link to Review

This is the best video game collection of all-time.

Destructoid 9.0/10

Link to Review

While I think I would have given up playing a Halo 2 remaster on its own after a few months, The Master Chief Collection will keep me busy for quite a while.

Connected Digitial World 10/10

Link to Review

Halo: The Master Chief Collection breathes new life into an old friend, and it is most welcome, because a collection of four games from over a decade of development could just end up being the game of the year.

This Gen Gaming 9.0/10

Link to Review

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is one of the best collection games I’ve ever played...

Games Radar 4.5/5

Link to Review

As much cultural record as game compendium, The Master Chief Collection's smart, insightful, celebratory presentation elevates its already excellent contents to even greater heights.

Trusted Reviews 9.0/10

Link to Review

...The Master Chief Collection is a must for Halo fans.

Så har vi vår egen pressfire.no med terningkast 6/6.

http://www.pressfire.no/anmeldelser/XboxOne/9085/Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Master Chief Collection Ranked Playlists Will Arrive Post-Launch

Bravo explained that because this is the first time a ranking system will span across multiple Halo games, that the system will be fine tuned after the game releases on November 11th. One of the playlists (Team Halo 2: Anniversary), will launch with ranks, whereas others will come in future updates.

Kilde: http://teambeyond.net/master-chief-collection-ranked-playlists/

Herreguuuud altså. Vet ikke om jeg skal le eller gråte. :blink:

Endret av iGlenn
Lenke til kommentar

Blir spennende å se hvor mye Halo kan hjelpe Microsoft sitt salg av Xbox One. Om det ikke allerede har vært en stor grunn for folk å velge Xbox fra før så er det iallfall nå.

Halo er definitivt det beste multiplayer og singelplayer spillet i mine øyne. Jeg ble regelrett lei meg når Halo 3 var over..

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg og junior spilte litt split screen på Halo 3 i dag. Artig det, men ser at ved split screen så fyller ikke bildet hele tv-skjermen. ca 10 cm i alle fire retninger som ikke brukes. Prøvde å se i innstillinger, men fant ikke noe der.

Anyhow, ikke noe stort problem. Spillbarheten var like god som alltid. Fytti katta så mye morro det er med Halo :)

Lenke til kommentar

Da var det forhåndskjøpt, laster det ned nå :)

Men det kom opp en feilmelding den første gangen jeg prøvde å kjøpe det via Smartglass Beta på WP. Noen andre som har opplevd noe lignende?

Det har skjedd ved flere anledninger hos meg, bestillingen går som regel gjennom på andre forsøk. Ikke noen grunn til bekymring.

For oss som har forhåndsbestillt digitalt, er den 20GB Dag 1 oppdateringen tilgjengelig også nå?

Ja, sett boksen i Instant-On, og slå den av. Da skal den starte nedlastingen.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...