Gå til innhold

Ye Olde Premier League Pub

Latias

Anbefalte innlegg

I england, og London spesielt, er jo Chelsea-fansen (og noen av klubbspillerne) kjent for å være litt «brune», og da snakker jeg ikke om hudfarge. Fint at det kommer litt oppmerksomhet i media rundt dette, så kan Chelsea få ryddet litt opp i rekkene. Det er f.eks kun en klubb som konsekvent synger anti-jøde sanger og lager gasselyder når de møter Spurs. Tror ikke at det er et stort problem men en liten del av fansen som fortsatt tror de lever på 70/80-tallet og drar med seg noen få ungdommer fra skråplanet. Forskjellen er at på den tiden var Chelsea en bakgårdsklubb men nå som de leker med verdenseliten må nok fansen finne seg i å oppføre seg de også.

Husker jeg tok t-banen sammen med en haug Chelsea-supportere etter de redda 2-2 mot WBA hjemme på overtid. Gikk i jødesanger da og...

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Mourinho: "My feeling is the feeling of everyone at this club. We feel very sorry. We want to fight it. We feel ashamed and we want to apologise to this gentleman."

"We feel ashamed but maybe we shouldn't because I refuse to be connected with these people. I am connected with Chelsea and so many good things this club defends and represents."

"I left Chelsea in 2007 and I couldn't wait for the moment to be back and it is not because of people like this that I wanted to be back. So yes I feel ashamed when I knew what happened but I am a proud Chelsea football club manager because i know what this club is and these people don't represent Chelsea football club."

When asked about the players' response, Mourinho said the following:

"The reaction of the players is the same as we all had. "I have a squad at Chelsea with 12 or 14 players with African nationality or connections and all over these years. This dressing room, even without me here because it didn't depend on who the manager was, was always one with big principles of equality. We had everything. Not just race but religion. Everything, absolutely everything. So they reacted the same way as I did - with disappointment."

"Condemning the situation and supporting the gentleman involved but also with the feeling we are ashamed. But maybe we shouldn't be because we are not this. These people don't belong to Chelsea Football Club. So yes condemn. Our club has no space for these people."

The man has been identified as Souleymane S. by Le Parisien newspaper.

"We are writing to Souleymane," Chelsea spokesman Steve Atkins said during Mourinho's press conference. "We are inviting him and his family as guests to the return leg against Paris Saint-Germain (next month). We hope he will take up that offer."

Og en offisiell kommentar i fra klubben.

On behalf of the owner, the board and everybody at Chelsea Football Club, we would like to make it clear our disgust with regard to the incident that took place on the Paris Metro on Tuesday evening.

We were appalled by what we saw. The club would also like to apologise unreservedly to Souleymane for the behaviour of a small number of individuals and their unforgiveable actions towards him.

We have been cooperating fully with the Metropolitan Police and the Paris Police in the ongoing investigation and we will continue to do so. We have also been conducting our own investigation and all information from that is being shared with those police forces.

We announced last night we have suspended three individuals from Stamford Bridge pending the conclusion of our investigation. Should evidence show that they are guilty in that incident then the club will ban them for life.

It is only right that we complete our investigation to establish all of the facts of that evening but we have taken swift and decisive action from the information we have received so far.

The people involved in that incident in Paris do not represent Chelsea Football Club. They do not stand for the values of this club and they have no place at this club. This has been echoed loud and clear by the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. We would like to thank the many Chelsea fans who have come forward with information in this case.

We are a club that is proud of its diversity. We work extremely hard in the game and in our communities to promote equality and fight discrimination of all forms. We are proud to support the work of Kick It Out and Show Racism the Red Card and other organisations, and we work closely with similar programmes with the Premier League, the FA and others.

Endret av Aleks
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest Slettet+3165

"We are writing to Souleymane," Chelsea spokesman Steve Atkins said during Mourinho's press conference. "We are inviting him and his family as guests to the return leg against Paris Saint-Germain (next month). We hope he will take up that offer."

Fantastisk !

Lenke til kommentar

Fantastisk !
Dette lærer de vel første dag på NMH, eller hva..?
Lenke til kommentar

Men Aleks da.....

Det Chelsea gjør nå er å smi. Man skal ikke snakke negativt om det, men om Chelsea har et problem med rasisme blant fans så hjelper ikke slike ting som dette. Det er billige poeng.

Men ære være klubben for å gjøre stas på fyren.

Det er sånn som bare må gjøres for å snu en negativ sak til noe bra. Betyr ikke at ting blir noe særlig bedre av de som grunn.

(aner virkelig ikke noe om evt problemer med rasisme i Chelsea)

Endret av Jotun
Lenke til kommentar

Så man skal bare fordømme Chelsea ned og droppe alt det de sier og gjør for de bare smir? Har vært flere saker i nyere tid, feks Mackay og Suarez hvor behandlingen har vært svært dårlig. Løser selvsagt ingen problemer da de er lang mer dyptliggende I samfunnet generelt, men håper en del Chelsea fans og fotballfans generelt går i tenkeboksen etter alt dette.

Lenke til kommentar

Akkurat det snurreleif skriver Aleks.

De gjør det eneste riktige, det som forventes, men vi allikevel ikke riktig å ta fra de "æren".....

I tillegg er det da virkelig ingen umulighet at noen brukere her på forumet ikke er aktive akkurat for tiden? Så kanskje det kommer et svar snart?

Endret av Jotun
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...