Gå til innhold

Den nye Forumkaféen

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jeg har fått en ny favorittnettside! :D

Glad jeg ikke er i bransjen. Men jeg hører kompiser som er det fortelle meg slike historier heeele tiden.

Så fantastisk mye bra!

Leather/Carpet Samplings

For a brief period I was working for this web development company for small to medium sizes business. This is a conversation I had with one of their car upholstery clients after I just received a package containing over 100 leather and fabric samples.

Me: …and was hoping you could elaborate what it is you wish me to do with these. Scan each and add them to your site?

Client: Yes.

::after completion::

Client: When I touch my screen, how come I can’t feel the difference between each? I want visitors of my site to be able to feel the difference between each sample…

Lenke til kommentar

Jeg har fått en ny favorittnettside! :D

Glad jeg ikke er i bransjen. Men jeg hører kompiser som er det fortelle meg slike historier heeele tiden.

Så fantastisk mye bra!

Leather/Carpet Samplings

For a brief period I was working for this web development company for small to medium sizes business. This is a conversation I had with one of their car upholstery clients after I just received a package containing over 100 leather and fabric samples.

Me: …and was hoping you could elaborate what it is you wish me to do with these. Scan each and add them to your site?

Client: Yes.

::after completion::

Client: When I touch my screen, how come I can’t feel the difference between each? I want visitors of my site to be able to feel the difference between each sample…

Fin side det der ja :D

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...