Gå til innhold
Trenger du hjelp med internett og nettverk? Still spørsmål her ×

@ ! Alle Nett-Leverandører av NORGE ! @

Anbefalte innlegg

http://www.nextnet.no/

7898590[/snapback]

is that provider absent in my list ?

I mean the "nextnet.no" isn`t the "NextGenTel AS" or something like that ? :dontgetit:

No, Nextnet AS is an individual ISP, stationed in Flekkefjord, which uses the Wimax-wireless technology.

You`re doing something great here, but I`m afraid we already have all ISP's in Norway listed, if I'm not mistaken; Telepriser.no - alle tilbydere ;)

You writing in english makes me wonder. How come an english\foreign dude

want to list evert ISP in Norway? :hmm:

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
http://www.nextnet.no/

7898590[/snapback]

is that provider absent in my list ?

I mean the "nextnet.no" isn`t the "NextGenTel AS" or something like that ? :dontgetit:

No, Nextnet AS is an individual ISP, stationed in Flekkefjord, which uses the Wimax-wireless technology.

You`re doing something great here, but I`m afraid we already have all ISP's in Norway listed, if I'm not mistaken; Telepriser.no - alle tilbydere ;)

You writing in english makes me wonder. How come an english\foreign dude

want to list evert ISP in Norway? :hmm:

7900305[/snapback]

Not evry ISP included in that list, several ISP's like Lier Fibernett, Energiselsket Buskerud is not listed on Telepriser. By the way, UPC have changed name to Get.

~ Medion

Lenke til kommentar
Everything more than one, is many. ;)

yeah, sure ... :):cool:

But, why? Are we going to get some smart Russian ISP in Norway soon?

1. ? why why ?

2. What`s so strange in my interest, moreover as I said professional and not professional too, interest?

3. Norway is one of the developed world`s states in field of Internet - so it`s very logical to have some interest in norwegean expirience and to learn of it.

4. Norway is the state where I desperately wish to live - so it`s logical to have some interest how lives the Interenet-Industry in this state.

5. I`m working in CATV/ISP organization - so it`s logical to have some interest in this question moreover! :cool:

6. Possibly by some phenomenal luck I will get some job in some norwegean ISP - so it`s logical to have any list of them! :cool:

7. And the most fantastical :!: - possibly I will cooperate with some norwegean ISP for research and find some interesting projects for realization in Ukraїna ...

:)

any questions more ? :)

Endret av RostislaV
Lenke til kommentar
That explains quite a bit. I thougt it was a bit strange, wanting to know every ISP in Norway. :p

Not everyone have such an interest.

7900775[/snapback]

I`m very curious person generally ... especially in subjects and phenomenas which are interesting me and which I love/like/sympathize ...

I`m just started asking. :cool::)

Lenke til kommentar
Den Norske Bank, Oslo isnt a ISP? And "Høgskolen i Oslo" aint a ISP either. It's like university college. And to wabby

Bluecom + Catch Communciations AS = Ventelo (merged)

That aint true. Bluecom bought Catch and the Ventelo bought Bluecom. So the ISP is named Ventelo Bluecom.

7900178[/snapback]

bla bla bla and you are so wrong.... When you will come up with details... atleast to it right. Screw history, point is... the name now is Ventelo Privat (not Ventelo Bluecom).

Lenke til kommentar
Den Norske Bank, Oslo isnt a ISP? And "Høgskolen i Oslo" aint a ISP either. It's like university college. And to wabby

That aint true. Bluecom bought Catch and the Ventelo bought Bluecom. So the ISP is named Ventelo Bluecom.

7900178[/snapback]

bla bla bla and you are so wrong.... When you will come up with details... atleast to it right. Screw history, point is... the name now is Ventelo Privat (not Ventelo Bluecom).

7901462[/snapback]

Tar det på norsk. Det heter i alle fall "Bluecom ADSL". Mener det stemmer at Bluecom kjøpte Catch for deretter å bli kjøpt av Ventelo.

Lenke til kommentar

7900178[/snapback]

7901462[/snapback]

Tar det på norsk. Det heter i alle fall "Bluecom ADSL". Mener det stemmer at Bluecom kjøpte Catch for deretter å bli kjøpt av Ventelo.

7902084[/snapback]

http://privat.ventelo.no/privat/om/

http://privat.ventelo.no/alternative/forside/bilder/logo.gif

Mener du fortsatt at det heter Bluecom ADSL? Snakker du om navnet på produket så skal jeg si meg enig til en viss grad, men et produkt er ikke en ISP. En ISP (Ventelo Privat i dette tilfellet) leverer et eller flere produkt.

EDIT: BeFs: du var før meg =)

Endret av Wabby
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...