Gå til innhold

De første Zelda anmeldelsene har kommet!

john_mcclane

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Fra reviewen til Gamespy: "So essentially, what you're playing is a port of the GameCube version of Twilight Princess that's been retooled for the Wii. The biggest difference is of course the addition of the new motion-sensitive control scheme. I'm happy to report that the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk do an incredibly admirable job of making the game a lot of fun to play. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this is a preferable method of controlling the game than a regular joypad. Movement, exploration and combat are highly accurate and if you fail or die, it's not the system's fault, but rather your own. I know this has been the biggest concern for many Zelda lovers and gamers in general, but I can't overstate this enough -- the Wii makes for a superb Zelda gaming experience"

Høres ut som om wii konrollern funger helt perfekt, var litt skeptisk til den må jeg innrømme :dribble:

Lenke til kommentar
"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is without a doubt one of the greatest achievements in the history of the industry, and it would be a crime to go without this experience.

Definitely: One of the greatest gaming experiences of all time

Nintendo's flagship game has finally arrived and you better damned well appreciate it. It's ultimately fantastic.

Får ikkje akkurat mindre lyst på spelet når eg les dette! :love:

leaving you with a deep need to play for way more than is conventionally healthy.

Var redd for det ja.

Lenke til kommentar

Det var vel noe av dette han mente (klipp og lim):

"You’ll find no high-definition forearm veins, hair strands, or clothing textures here. What you will find, however, is some of the most beautiful art design you’ll ever see. Whether you’re in a horseback battle in a thunderstorm or watching giant birds circle Hyrule Castle, you’ll see a level of true art in a way most games could never dream of reaching."

Jeg bare gjetter...

Endret av freke
Lenke til kommentar

http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subactio...t_from=&ucat=9&

Legg til at disse anmeldelsene er spoilerfrie.

Jeg klarer ikke å vente, jeg dør på meg. Om dette skal slå OoT kan jo ikke det bety at det vil bli tidenes beste spill. Det høres så ufattelig fantastisk ut at jeg må klype meg i armen :dribble:

Anmelderene tar ikke hensyn til oss europeere som trolig kommer til å dø av hype-othermia lenge før release.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...