Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Lurer bare veldig på om det var forhandlinger i det hele tatt eller om Lampard ønsket å gi seg på det øverste nivået. Han kan fortsatt bidra på det nivået her, men selvfølgelig kun om han ønsker. Litt kjedelig at etter første sesongen med Mourinho tilbake så drar både Cole og Lampard, som har vært en del av drivkraften under Roman-æraen. Nå er det vel strengt tatt kun Cech og Terry igjen. Så det er tydelig at ting fornyes i Chelsea, og godt er det, men jeg hadde et håp om at Lampard var i Chelsea til han la opp.

Vi må uansett ikke glemme det fineste målet til Frank Lampard:

Endret av Emils.
Lenke til kommentar

He released a statement this evening expressing his sadness at his departure from the Bridge and the honour and pride he has felt every time he pulled on the famous Blues shirt.

Lampard said: "When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success.

"Most importantly, I would like to thank the Chelsea fans. I believe they are the greatest fans in world football. You have supported me from the moment I arrived. Not only on the pitch, but in difficult moments in my personal life off the pitch. I will never forget.

"I feel honoured to have shared so many special times with you. Bolton, Amsterdam, Munich, the list goes on and on. I, and we as a team, could not have achieved those moments without your support.

"Whatever the next challenge is for me I will always be amongst you and have Chelsea in my home and in my heart. Hopefully I will get to see you all soon to say goodbye properly. In the meantime thank you for the memories and keep making history. - http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/farewell-frank-lampards-parting-message-7206269

Lenke til kommentar

Hazard said: 'I am very pleased to be able to wear the number 10 for Chelsea.

'It is my favourite number and is one I am used to wearing for the national team, as well as the one worn by some of my heroes from when I was a kid, like Zinedine Zidane.

'I hope it brings me a lot of luck in the future and I look forward to the fans seeing me in it next season.'

Chelsea Football Club understands that many supporters will already have purchased the new 2014/15 home shirt with Hazard's name and the number 17 on the back. We will be offering anybody who has proof of purchase from an official club store a free exchange, subject to availability, from 2 June - 31 July 2014 inclusive.

All returned shirts will be donated to the Chelsea Foundation, the club's charity organisation which uses the power of sport to bring about positive changes in people's lives and their communities.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

Håper snart en bekreftelse på Costa. Begynner å bekymre meg. Vil bare få en bekreftelse på at vi har hentet en spiss som i alle fall ikke henger med hodet som ei lita jente.

http://youtu.be/RgTS8KenDPQ

Se på reaksjonen hans etter en slik miss. Det er sutring sutring og mer sutring. Han blir aldri forbanna uansett hvor stor sjansen han bommer på er. Torres mangler noe som tenner han skikkelig.

Endret av Emils.
Lenke til kommentar

"Can Cesc Fabregas play in Chelsea's double-pivot? It's a question that many Chelsea fans may be asking themselves in the light of recent developments, while Manchester City fans might just be asking themselves the very same thing. Let me save you all some time and answer that conundrum for you: "No". And before you ask, there are no "ifs" and there are no "buts"; he simply cannot do it. Of course, there are no doubts that Fabregas has been blessed with an abundance of natural talent and God-given technique, but his skill set just doesn't apply to a deep lying position, particularly at an elite level."

"It's been crushingly obvious for quite some time now; Fabregas drifted back into the double-pivot on occasion at Arsenal and on one memorable night, the "Barca DNA" coursing through his veins proved fatal. That tendency to over-elaborate, that primal desire to play the extra pass led to a mistake and a Barcelona goal. But that's not all holding Fabregas back from a successful career in a pivot -- a noticeable lack of athleticism, a mediocre work-rate, maybe even his height -- Cesc just lacks too many vital attributes."

"Perhaps there's the right partner out there for him -- the Xavi to his Iniesta if you will -- but Chelsea, and any other interested party would be wise to scour the market; at that price, in this position, there are simply better alternatives available."

Telegraph melder og at Mourinho er mer interessert i Pogba og Koke, men de er vanskeligere å få tak i. Jeg er skeptisk til Cesc.

Lenke til kommentar

Altså Cesc på midten sammen med Matic, hadde ikke svekket oss, flere kamper vi spilte Lamps-Matic og funka fint det. + når vi har Ivan JT Cahill Azpi bak Fabre, så tviler jeg på at det blir et problem defensivt.

Har ikke Barca vist interresse for Ramires?? Byttehandel? Ja takk.

Har ikke sett mange kamper av Koke, men er han så mye bedre spiller enn Fabregas?

Arsenal bør kvitte seg med Arteta og erstatte han med Fabregas mener nå jeg.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...