Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse

Jose Mourinho's side have released their new away kit, an all-yellow tribute to the west London club's history.

Until the recent darker efforts, yellow Chelsea away kits were the norm in a tradition dating back to the 1960s.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2634914/Chelsea-look-history-new-yellow-2013-14-away-kit.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Artikkel om Chelsea og gule drakter.

Lenke til kommentar

It was a few weeks before that when Bamford learned that Mourinho was following his progress on loan at Derby much closer than he could have imagined, albeit it through an unlikely source. Niall from One Direction is a big Derby fan, he came down to the club and I was talking to him, Bamford says.

Niall said: Mourinho knows all about you, he texts me all the time. I said: No he doesnt. He showed me his phone, and because he was doing his treatment at Chelsea, for his knee injury, he knew all the Chelsea boys and Mourinho. And he had texts from Mourinho whenever I scored, saying Bamford again! That made me smile. That was the first time I knew that Mourinho knew about me.

Bamford, who has scored 25 goals in 52 appearances for MK Dons and Derby this season, got to meet Mourinho face to face in March, when Michael Emenalo, Chelseas technical director, asked him to come to Cobham along with his father, Russell. Because I was doing well at Derby and Id done well at Milton Keynes, it was a discussion about that and the planning for next year, Bamford says. They were hinting at a new contract but I dont know yet whats happening there.

Bamford smiles when asked how he found Mourinho. The first thing he said to me was: What do you want to do next season? As quick as I could I said: Play for Chelsea. He said: Thats good, at least you know what you want. Well see.

From what theyve said, ideally Ill be third striker, but you never know really in football. Hopefully I get a good pre-season, especially with the World Cup, because a lot of the big players are going to be away, so its going to give some of us youngsters the chance to get some game time to try and show him what we can do. - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/21/patrick-bamford-derby-county-qpr-chelsea

Strålende intervju med Bamford. Han avslo et tilbud i fra Harvard for å spille fotball. Definitiv en smarting.

Lenke til kommentar

Nå som Luiz, Mikel er på vei ut, og Lamps også kanskje, hvorfor prøver vi ik oss på Kroos?

Han og Matic sammen hadde vært digge saker.

Sånne uttalelser har eg aldri forstått.

Hvordan vet du egentlig at Chelsea ikke har prøvd seg eller prøver seg eller har blitt tilbudt kroos?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...