Gå til innhold

Chelsea FC - The Shed End

Shjatå

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Gjest Slettet+3165

Så vidt jeg forstod så stod det mellom Januzaj og Thorgan for den siste plassen.

Storebror har vel sagt at Thorgan har potensiale til og bli mye bedre enn han selv.

Lenke til kommentar

Pav_S1994 Where do you see yourself in 10 years? #AskJose

Hi ‏@Pav_S1994 still coaching a big team, I would love to say Chelsea but I understand modern football.10 years a long time #AskJose. JM.

@Dom_Woodruff @YahooSports Jose, what was it like to work with Sir Bobby Robson? #AskJose

Hi @Dom_Woodruff, great person and I was a very young coach so a part of human side and coaching fantastic. Important influence #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@LucasCarneir0 - Which is the best World Cup match you have ever seen?

Italy Germany in Final in Madrid in Spanish World Cup #AskJose #Special1s

@AdrielWilton - What can we expect from Chelsea next season?

to be champions #AskJose #Special1s

@WarAndSetPiece "#AskJose Have you ever regretted not signing a player?

Hi @WarAndSetPiece of course, many. this is normal #Special1s #AskJose. JM.

@antitikitaka Drogba, Ibra or Ronaldo? #AskJose

Hi @antitikitaka I was champion with all of them and respect all of them. I cannot choose between them #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@ADHamilton91#AskJose How does the pressure of building a team for the future fall upon, in the process where we fail to grab a silverware this season?

Hi @ADHamilton91 It is to find a balance. if focus is just win today and dont care what next, if other way, build build, present doesnt matter, no win #AskJose. JM.

@CoachNSmith What do you find to be the defining differences in team tactics between English & Italian teams? #AskJose

Hi @CoachNSmithMost important thing is that in Eng there is more than tactics - it's philosiphy with opponent ... Italian is strategic. More defensive in italy. I disagree. More strategic #Special1s #AskJose. JM.

@TalkOfTheShed Jose, how long before we see some of the successful youth team break their way into the first team? #AskJose

Hi @TalkOfTheShed I want it in the right time. i dont want them to come and not to succeed #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@FabianJiannioul @YahooSports apart from Portugal, who would you like to see win the world cup? #AskJose

Hi @FabianJiannioulteams with my players or coached by my friends #AskJose #Special1s

@AbelGuadarrama #AskJose What is the one piece of advice you would give to a young coach aspiring to work in professional football? @YahooSports

Hi 10yrs ago i would say be yourself and believe in yourself. Now, i would say be what people want you to be #AskJose. JM.

@CFCsocial @YahooNewsUK @YahooSports Funniest player in the Chelsea squad?

Hi @CFCsocial maybe David Luiz #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@8Mick Beans on a fry up; yes or no? #AskJose

beans everytime #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@SamsDadStu @YahooSports If you could sign any player past or present, dead or alive, who would it be? #AskJose

Hi @SamsDadStu for Chelsea, i go for Peter Osgood. He is important part of Chelsea history #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@princessmozza @YahooNewsUK @YahooSports #AskJose Are you aware your a silver fox??

Hi @princessmozza No. I am aware that in football that is not important #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@thomaselgenberg What did you learn in your leadership by being a manager in 4 countries? #AskJose

Hi @thomaselgenberg Not leadership but a better coach. Football culture to work in many countries have to dominate differences #AskJose. JM.

@ahmz_osman 27s #AskJose will you work during the summer or enjoy a holiday?

Hi ‏@ahmz_osman till end of June and work and from then to mid-July I enjoy holidays but know that phone and ipad are with me #AskJose. JM.

@SeBlueLion To what extent is that the manager's job to anticipate turns of momentum during PL games? What options does he have at his disposal? #AskJose

Hi @SeBlueLion We have to try to predict things, that is intuitive part of job. you have or dont have #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

@Indianabones79 #AskJose what is the first quality you look for when buying a player??

Hi @Indianabones79 the first quality is always talent #Askjose #Special1s. JM.

@hazardinhai Beyonce or rihanna? #AskJose

Hi ‏@hazardinhai would not go to watch them live #AskJose #Special1s. JM.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2630710/Jose-Mourinho-youngsters-chance-right-time-reveals-hopes-stay-Chelsea-decade.html#ixzz31uvcjbbZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Liker 2
Lenke til kommentar

Mye bra rykter rundt Mandzukic i kveld, ja. Pep har visst sagt til han "Good luck in your new club" (Twitter-rykter, dont quote me on this)

Tar han imot med åpne armer om det er sant.

Om vi får Manduzukic og £15m også kjøper Costa så har vi virkelig gjort et godt vindu i mine øyne. I tillegg til at vi vil trenge en defensivt erstatter for Luiz. Om tilfelle, så gir det Mourinho sa i vinter mening. Ang. kommentaren at "You'll understand in the summer".

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...