Gå til innhold

Den store GTA San Andreas-tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Grafikken er fortsatt utrolig lik Vice City sin.

Jeg syntes grafikken i Vice var helt super jeg!

Akkurrat bra nok! Ikke for bra, men ikke for dårlig!

Det er jo ikke grafikken som teller i GTA da! Det er mulighetene!

VELDIG få spill som har så mange muligheter som GTA spillene!'

Du sa tidligere at GTA spillene forandrer seg for lite...

Jeg synes ikke det gjør så mye!

De får en litt bedre grafikk, enda flere muligheter, større spille areal, lengre spille-tid osv...

Alt dette er midt i blinken!

Vice var så bra, at man trenger ikke noe mer enn litt opp-pussing! :thumbup:

EDIT:

Dette kommer til å bli det beste spillet noensinne, helt forferdelig at pc versjonen er utsatt så lenge.

Den er ikke utsatt! Den er bestemt til å komme da!

På en måte så er dette litt synd (lang tid imellom), men på en annen måte så er det SUPERT!

Fordi da VET vi at det ikke bare blir noen direkte porting fra PS2, til PC, med elendige kontroller osv...! :w00t:

Endret av MeTa][iC
Lenke til kommentar
[iC' date=11/09/2004 : 20:48]
tja, ser kjempe fett ut dette spillet ;D *gleder seg sinnsykt* kommer nok til å gå glatt på min pc ja ;)

xp2500+@2800+

1 gb pc3200 ram

pov 6800gt

så blir det sikkert socket 939 før det kommer ut også

når kommer det ut?

*Skryte-som-faen-innlegg?*

Hvem trodde du egentlig skulle bry seg om PC'n din klarte å spille GTA: SA bra? :nei:

off topic:jeg blir bare glad på hans vegne jeg! så er jeg i litt gladhumør om dagen og da.... :D får meg nok ny pc innen den tid jeg og...

Lenke til kommentar
Grafikken er fortsatt utrolig lik Vice City sin.

Hva har vel grafikken på San Andreas å si? Det er gameplayet som teller :yes:

[iC @]Jeg syntes grafikken i Vice var helt super jeg!

Akkurrat bra nok! Ikke for bra, men ikke for dårlig!

Det er jo ikke grafikken som teller i GTA da! Det er mulighetene!

VELDIG få spill som har så mange muligheter som GTA spillene!'

:)

Lenke til kommentar

ENDA MER INFO! :dribble:

Vil det aldri slutte å drøsse inn med info? :hmm:

Jeg har i allefall ikke noe imot all infoen! :w00t:

- There are now underwater missions

- When using a powerful weapon close-up it will remove the body part completely

- If you ever get lost, you will receive a phone call on your Cell Phone to put you back on track.

- There could be kids in the game, it also has ‘make a quick getaway on some kids bike’ and ‘There is so much going on. Cars, bikes, citizens, gangs, kids’. Then remember there is an amusement park.

- There is a mention of CJ being able to surf, but it’s not confirmed

- You can do certain stealth kills with melee weapons, each weapon having a different animation. E.g. with a knife you impale the blade into their necks.

- CJ actually has his own crib in Orange Grove

- Peds can sleep and also you can do stealth kills while they are sleeping too

- You can visit shops, markets and drug related businesses in Hashury

- You can play basketball by yourself or take on other people

- There are pubs in the country towns

- Angel Pine is the size of 2 Vice City Blocks

- There is a motel up on Mount Chiliad

- You can also add artistic designs on your car at TransFender

- You can now power slide with the handbrake, and not so stiff and quick like previous GTA’s.

- Not only does your cars structure get damaged, but modifications made on your get bent and wrecked too.

- You can fly 3x higher then in VC

- Gambling is a stat and is increased based on your maximum bets

- You can only play at some tables if you are a high roller

- Recruiting gang members depends on your respect level

How Turf Owning Works:

To take over turf you go to enemy territory and start taking out the rival gang. After you survive a couple waves of attacking, the turf now belongs to OGF, and as such they will start spawning on the street. Every now and then someone from a rival gang will try to take the turf back...So you got to scrap together a posse and defend it.

-----

All info gathered from GamePro and EGM

EDIT: Jeg lukter gjeng-kriger, som manglet i de tidligere GTA spillene! :dribble::D

Endret av MeTa][iC
Lenke til kommentar
What you describe is more or less correct, but the game is not in a finished state and thus, there is nothing I can say about the actual controls and the responsiveness of the gameplay which would be representative of the final product. It all moves beautifully on screen though and I can attest to a marked improvement in the method of combat, something I have long thought is RockStar's weakest link.

As for the streets they are far more active and cluttered than anything seen in previous versions - a testament to the improved power of the GTA engine and RockStar's dedication to make each of San Andreas’ regions distinct. The car makes and models are updated to 90’s standards, of course. and in Los Santos there were quite a few dubbed-up rides too. As for more traffic...sure it gets busy in Los Santos but head out into the countryside and you can, at times, see no other vehicle.

As for shortcomings – there’s nothing worth commenting on at this stage. The game I saw was not complete for starters, plus, RockStar would not have actively shown me any flaws, if there are any...

I have seen a lot of talk on this thread regarding the possibility of kids in San Andreas. I hope I wasn't too misleading. San Andreas is a living, breathing world and there is the illusion that children do exist and play within it. But at no time do I recall seeing a kid out in the streets where it could fall into harms way.

I highly doubt that even the controversy-happy lads at RockStar would allow kids to become an interactive part of the San Andreas gameplay

Brev fra en som har prøvd spillet

Endret av SteffyBoy
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...