Gå til innhold

Den store GTA San Andreas-tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

[iC' date=11/09/2004 : 14:39] Dere som sa "takk for infoen MeTa][iC" osv, ikke takk meg, det var SteffyBoy som fant den! :)

EDIT: Til Administratorer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hvorfor lager dere ikke en egen seksjon for GTA spillene?!

Det finnes jo mange av dem nå, og de er populære!

Det finnes også mange mods, og community'et rundt spillet er enormt!

I tillegg kommer jo det neste i serien snart, som tyder på at det kommer til å bli KONGE!

Teit at dere skal lage en seksjon for Morrowind og SplinterCell, og IKKE en seksjon for GTA spillene!

Dette er jeg helt enig i, alle snakker jo om GTA nå for tiden, og det kommer masse nye modder til GTA3, GTA: Vice City, og GTA: San Andreas (når det blir sluppet). Og likevel har dere en seksjon til Splinter Cell, som det nesten er like stor aktivitet der som i min døde bestemors grav!

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Og likevel har dere en seksjon til Splinter Cell, som det nesten er like stor aktivitet der som i min døde bestemors grav!

Vel, det er jeg ikke helt enig i, for Chaos Theory er jo i slutt fasen snart!

Men, det er som du sier, teit at flere spill som ikke har så mange modder, og ikke så mange spill i sin serie, får slike seksjoner, når GTA ikke får en!

Lenke til kommentar
*snip*

*hostSKRYTEPOSThost*

- When you are inside the Dodo, there is an altimeter showing you exactly how high you are. Along with that, we hear that the number of airborne vehicles have 'vastly increased' including the faster and more maneuverable biplane Crop Duster. You can perform death-defying barrel loops, hammerheads and rolls to impress the country folk.

- If you cycle all of the way up Mount Chilliad on a BMX, which takes a good 30 minutes, you'll have to option to take part in a race to the bottom where competitors will even try to knock you off the mountain!

- There is now a fully working bull dozer that allows you to go on a wrecking rampage, flipping cars, terrorizing sidewalks and causing as much mayhem as possible. It's also said that Rockstar North have made vast improvements to the level of interaction with the environment, and as such there's now much more opportunity to completely destroy everything, whether it be discarded milk crates, white picket fences, plants, outdoor furniture or anything else that looks like you should be able to destroy it with a big and powerful vehicle.

- In the countryside you can start fires in many ways, including throwing a molotov cocktail or detonating a car. The smallest flame can start a forest fire. Even buildings in the path of the fire will burn down. The fire department usually arrive in time to extinguish the fire, but sometimes you may have to use your own fire extinguisher to clear a path, or even rescue someone from a fire. Missions perhaps?

- You have the ability to do "Trucker Missions" for a company called RU Haul. These will have a timer, and will most likely be sub-missions such as Vigilante in previous games.

- The game not only records whether it's day or night, but will even record which day of the week it is! The moon will also slowly go through it's 30 day cycle, changing slightly every night.

- Weapons have skill attributes assigned to them, and you can build up the following skills by using the weapons more and more:

Reload Time, Fire Rate, Accuracy, Weapon Stance & Movement, Dual Weapons

Lenke til kommentar
tja, ser kjempe fett ut dette spillet ;D *gleder seg sinnsykt* kommer nok til å gå glatt på min pc ja ;)

xp2500+@2800+

1 gb pc3200 ram

pov 6800gt

så blir det sikkert socket 939 før det kommer ut også

når kommer det ut?

*Skryte-som-faen-innlegg?*

Hvem trodde du egentlig skulle bry seg om PC'n din klarte å spille GTA: SA bra? :nei:

Endret av MeTa][iC
Lenke til kommentar
*snip*

*hostSKRYTEPOSThost*

- When you are inside the Dodo, there is an altimeter showing you exactly how high you are. Along with that, we hear that the number of airborne vehicles have 'vastly increased' including the faster and more maneuverable biplane Crop Duster. You can perform death-defying barrel loops, hammerheads and rolls to impress the country folk.

- If you cycle all of the way up Mount Chilliad on a BMX, which takes a good 30 minutes, you'll have to option to take part in a race to the bottom where competitors will even try to knock you off the mountain!

- There is now a fully working bull dozer that allows you to go on a wrecking rampage, flipping cars, terrorizing sidewalks and causing as much mayhem as possible. It's also said that Rockstar North have made vast improvements to the level of interaction with the environment, and as such there's now much more opportunity to completely destroy everything, whether it be discarded milk crates, white picket fences, plants, outdoor furniture or anything else that looks like you should be able to destroy it with a big and powerful vehicle.

- In the countryside you can start fires in many ways, including throwing a molotov cocktail or detonating a car. The smallest flame can start a forest fire. Even buildings in the path of the fire will burn down. The fire department usually arrive in time to extinguish the fire, but sometimes you may have to use your own fire extinguisher to clear a path, or even rescue someone from a fire. Missions perhaps?

- You have the ability to do "Trucker Missions" for a company called RU Haul. These will have a timer, and will most likely be sub-missions such as Vigilante in previous games.

- The game not only records whether it's day or night, but will even record which day of the week it is! The moon will also slowly go through it's 30 day cycle, changing slightly every night.

- Weapons have skill attributes assigned to them, and you can build up the following skills by using the weapons more and more:

Reload Time, Fire Rate, Accuracy, Weapon Stance & Movement, Dual Weapons

:dribble:

Du greier visst ikke å slutte med all den infoen, du? :p

Konge bra saker du fisker fram!

Så mye info om èt spill har jeg ALDRI sett!

I allefall ikke så lenge før spillet kommer!

Lenke til kommentar

Ikke noe stort, men:

Rockstar Games and Interscope Records Announce Partnership for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Soundtrack.

Rockstar Games and Interscope Records proudly announce a joint venture for the soundtrack to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The details surrounding the artists and track listings on the soundtrack will be kept tightly under wraps until the weeks leading up to the game's launch this October.

Developed by world-class designers Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 2 and is expected to be in stores in North America on October 26, 2004 and in Europe on October 29, 2004.

Dette er de absolutt nyeste og korrekte tallene for PS2 utgivelsen.

Endret av SteffyBoy
Lenke til kommentar
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...