Gå til innhold

Nintendo Switch: Informasjon og generell diskusjon

Gjest Slettet-NIoHlfL

Anbefalte innlegg

RaptorStrike skrev (På 19.8.2020 den 13.23):

"Oh no, Bowser has run off with Princess Peach AGAIN! What are we going to do?"

Du mener at dette ikke er essensielt altså? ? 

Jeg himler med øynene når jeg blir utsatt for Super Mario-eksposisjon som er mer enn noen sekunder lang. De eldre spillene trengte ikke dette, og de nye blir ikke noe bedre av å ha det heller.

Se for deg at du runder en verden i SMB1 og i stedet for "thank you Mario, but your princess is in another castle" i stedet fikk en fem minutter lang dialogsekvens.

Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Nimrad skrev (Akkurat nå):

Hva vil du frem til egentlig?

image.png.69b93c90cf7c67125671d7ab5b8e254f.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4

Later revisions

An updated version of the Nintendo Switch under model number "HAC-001(-01)" was announced on July 17, 2019 and was released in Japan and North America in mid-August 2019, and in the United Kingdom in September 2019. This revision uses the Tegra X1+ SoC, a more efficient chipset compared to the Tegra X1 used in the original model. Thus, the time-on-battery was effectively extended to 4.5–9 hours, depending on the game played.
No other system component was updated in this revision.

Additional models

In early 2019, in addition to reports of a light-weight revision of the Switch hardware, The Wall Street Journal and Nikkei reported on a rumored more powerful unit that they said was set to arrive in 2020.[185][186] Potential revisions to the Switch were also observed by a notification Nintendo had sent to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) alerting the FCC to changes in the Switch's System-on-a-Chip and NAND memory from its original design in July 2019.[187] DigiTimes corroborated reports of a new hardware version of the Switch, stating Nintendo planned to release a new version with an improved CPU and magnesium alloy body in the second half of 2020.[188] In its financial statement for the quarter ending December 31, 2019,
Nintendo stated there are no plans for new Switch consoles through 2020, and instead their priority is to help better communicate the advantages of the Switch Lite over the Switch to boost its sales.[189]

Lenke til kommentar
PÃ¥inter skrev (7 minutter siden):

Denne, sorry!

Her startet dialogen vår, poenget! , det er ingen oppgradering annethvert år, period!

?

Det har vært det så langt om det kommer ny versjon i 2021. Mener du at 2019 ikke var noen oppgradering? Jeg skiftet for å få dobbelt så lang batteritid.

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...