Gå til innhold

Watch Dogs PC tråden

Anbefalte innlegg

watch_dogs___wallpaper__1_by_danielskrzy
Her kan vi snakke om Watch Dogs
Nvidia har kommet ut med nye drivere klare for Watch Dogs
Det ser ut som du trenger minimum 3GB V-Ram eller mere (hvis du spiller over 1080p) for å kjøre spillet i Ultra
Mitt Watch Dogs oppsett som er klart:

i7 3770K 4.5Ghz

GeForce Titan

16GB 2400Mhz ram

4 stk SSD i Raid 0

55" 1080p Led TV

Xbox 360 kontroller

post-83341-0-86424600-1400082658_thumb.jpg post-83341-0-13492000-1400082654_thumb.jpg
post-83341-0-72358400-1400082648_thumb.jpg post-83341-0-87084700-1400082663_thumb.jpg
Litt info

Display Issues (GPU issues) [i HAVE NO RECOMMENDATIONS NOT MY DEPARTMENT]

+ Changing AA settings in game can cause 3D square artifact fragments that glitch through walls on shaded surfaces
+ Texture sampling will not work on Ultra Settings regardless if card is powerful enough.
+Some graphic cards have reported AppCrashing when overclocking using factory recommended settings causing a loud pich screaming for 3-4 seconds.
+ Multicore GPU's are not recognized
+ PhysX software not Recognized by game Physics AI

Audio Issues
+Surround sound does not filter correctly using Dobly Processor.
+ Citizens change voice audio constantly causing males to have female voices and vice versa.

Graphical Issues (in game rendering issues)
+ Light rain does not effect wetness shader/render on NPC's and Vehicles to include Aiden and environment
+ Weather lighting does not effect world lighting (lightning does not light up darkened areas)

Scripting Issues (IE Switch codes and trigger events)
+ NPC Spawning system has an extended amount of civilian NPC's to populate the game-world. However upon modification of this to allow more civilian profiling available to the player the Cops/Police NPC was bugged and does not allow cops to spawn and patrol on a normal basis as intended.
- Have the population spawner include both civilian and police teams for both pedestrian and traffic NPC lists, the current list is bugged and only 2-3 cop cars can be available in the game world at once. increase the number of cars/population allowed or redo the population scripting.
+ Post police chase cops have no return to default AI, Cops will immediately stop all movement on successful evasion from player, even when the player returns the cop cars and NPC's will stand perfectly still and not return to a default NPC idle flag (patrolling etc) until removed by Population despawner AI
- Include a code to have spawned police cars return to the streets or walk of foot to continue patrol routes on loss of the player. Will also help to add walking patrol / driving patrols to AI spawning list.
+ ctOS Radar tower breaches show all investigation blips and events prior to them being introduced through campaign.
- A flag needs to be set to check if the player has started the inital mission to enable visual display of the icons on the map (or have access to them) this is commenly referreed to as a SetStage command or a CheckFlagState.
- Most players free roam and collect all the ctOS towers before starting the campaign, Doing this can out of sequence the game AI that controls the campaign missions and will not include the introductory missions to begin investigations (such as Missing person, Weapon Trafficking etc) A CheckFlagState needs to be introduced to make sure the player doesn't actually trigger an investigation prior to a playing receiving the introductory from the campaign.

Weapon Issues
+ Different gun types do not influence play style or realism.
- No real lines drawn on weapon types and offers no real difference in guns used weapons should have a Disabling qualifier and a Lethal Qualifier (Shots to wound, Shots to kill)
- Damage ranges on the weapons would be nice, IE sniper/Rifle weapons have a longer damage range Versus Pistol/SMG ranges. Penalties for using weapons out of their intended range would benefit multiplayer (IE Using a SMG in close quarters would be more deadly then a M82 .50 CAL sniper)
+ Same gun Variants such as Biometric/ACR ; Gold D50/D50 , Gangster/M1 Submachienegun have no differences other then skin and minor audio cues.
- If the weapon is a reskin as in the D50 or the M1 Sub Machienegun the weapons should be able to toggle the skin of the weapon rather then spam the weapons list with different variants. Also see the suggestion about Limited inventory space below.
+ Different Ammunition types do not influence damage scale (ie 9MM versus a .50 AE round)
-Weapons that have Smaller caliburs should be easier to wound enemies (IE shooting them in knees) as with Larger Caliburs should KIll rather then wound) weapons with larger calibur rounds should have more damage at longer ranges but have more recoil while smaller caluburs have little recoil and a shorter range.
+ AIden posses ability to carry 5 tons of weapons and ammo.
- There needs to be a limit on weapons that Aiden can carry, Ive seen who teams go from Close range to explosives to snipers in a span of 5 seconds. its quite maddening and loadouts need to be implemented to reduce the instant switching of weapons If a team has all snipers sucks to be them.
-Overall I would love to see a system such as 1 Pistol, 1 Long gun, One Medium gun ( such as having a Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun or Pistol, Grenade Launcher, Rifle, or Pistol and Sniper Rifle [snipers should be heavy and reduce a slot])

Multi-player Issues
+ No Penalty for players disconnecting on Hacking/Tailing initiation resulting in null matches and poor matchmaking.
-Players who pick and choose their battles can ruin the seamless experience multiplayer can bring. upon connection most players who are faced with a higher or equally matched opponent (witch could result in a loss) fear for the large amount of -#NotrietyPoints that could be lost and will close, disconnect the game to prevent a loss (resulting in a null match were no one wins or loses. Make the matchmaking script aware of the difference between an AppCrash and a Player Disconnect (player pressing the exit to desktop button) and make the player aware that if he leaves the online match it will result in a loss for them and a win for the opponent.
+Memory edits (such as Cheatengine and other Trainers) effect multiplayer environment [Tested 5/28/14]
- Certain memory editors such as Cheatengine or other popular trainers can be used in the multiplayer world, Resulting in invulnerable players or vehicles or instances of unlimited ammo. These should not be allowed on any basis, I am unaware of the type of anti-cheat software used but some checks and balances need to be done to correct this situation.
+ No Skill based Matchmaking
-High rank opponents picking on kids, nuff said.

Cool ideas and recommendations
+ Player idle events added (ie Sitting in chairs leaning on walls to mimic NPC actions while in multiplayer) its too easy to spot whos a player by how they move or just stand there, i can pick a player out in a large crowd without profiling.
+Weapon damage's fixed (see above)
+ Vehicles need to be redone, all vehicles are based off of type rather then individual car so all Performance cars are fast and manuverable not based on the Lower/Upper tier variants of cars.
+ Vehicles have no weight to them making them "Float" around corners and other areas, Collisions do not cause enough real damage to cars (IE driving at max speed into a wall or other vehicle will not disable it) compared to Hack events that will instantly disable a car. Car health needs to be revamped to base itself on damage on event rather then certain events will kill the car because you pressed a I WIN button.

Endret av Straffa
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Tja... hadde spillet fungert istedenfor å gi meg en "Watchdogs has stopped working" hver eneste gang loadinscreen er ferdig hadde det vært supert og tok sin tid å få det innstalert fordi uplay var nede. Synes egentlig Origin, Uplay og andre av disse programmene er noe tull, steam er perfekt.

Systemet mitt er som følgende

i7-4770K

EVGA Geforce GTX 780 AXC SC

ASUS Maximus Vi GENE

Corsair Vengeance Red Pro 8Gb 1600Mhz

Corsair RM 750
Samsung 840 SSD 120Gb
2TB Seagate Barracuda
ASUS AC68 nettverkskort

nVidia GeForce 337.88 Driver

Windows 8.1

Lenke til kommentar

Tja... hadde spillet fungert istedenfor å gi meg en "Watchdogs has stopped working" hver eneste gang loadinscreen er ferdig hadde det vært supert og tok sin tid å få det innstalert fordi uplay var nede. Synes egentlig Origin, Uplay og andre av disse programmene er noe tull, steam er perfekt.

Systemet mitt er som følgende

i7-4770K

EVGA Geforce GTX 780 AXC SC

ASUS Maximus Vi GENE

Corsair Vengeance Red Pro 8Gb 1600Mhz

Corsair RM 750

Samsung 840 SSD 120Gb

2TB Seagate Barracuda

ASUS AC68 nettverkskort

nVidia GeForce 337.88 Driver

Windows 8.1

Start spillet som administrator så fikser det kræsjet.

• Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar

kjører på 2560x1440 ultra settings med 2xtitans i SLI.......syntes allikevel at det hakker innimellom. Har ikke fått testet så mye, men mistenker at det er i forbindelse med bufring eller lasting. <så at det var en innstilling for bufring av frames, så jeg regner med at det kanskje kan hjelpe å sette denne opp til maks?

Ellers så er det vel med så mye annet....det fikses etterhvert som massene får testet spillet.

Lenke til kommentar

kjører på 2560x1440 ultra settings med 2xtitans i SLI.......syntes allikevel at det hakker innimellom. Har ikke fått testet så mye, men mistenker at det er i forbindelse med bufring eller lasting. <så at det var en innstilling for bufring av frames, så jeg regner med at det kanskje kan hjelpe å sette denne opp til maks?

Ellers så er det vel med så mye annet....det fikses etterhvert som massene får testet spillet.

Total biscuit har ca samme oppsett som deg, og han kan ikke ha alt på ultra og få god fps uten stuttering eller noe. Så ultra er ikke verdt å prøve akkurat nå nei.

Lenke til kommentar

Er litt spyferdig av mission nå, eller hele spillet.

For mange filmer bruker "kidnapping" og det er så forbanna kjedelig, når man vet at hvis man hadde hatt muligheten til å slippe løs de kidnappede...

Men ja, håpet på store ting av spillet, men ble dessverre litt skuffet.

Lenke til kommentar

Kan preload på steam nå :)

Hvorfor er spillet så j***** dyrt på Steam? Vil ha det digitalt men man får det MYE billigere på f.eks komplett.

Om du kjøper fysisk kopi, kan du fremdeles aktivere og laste ned fra Uplay. Om du kun skal ha digital key, eksisterer det jo nettbutikker som spesialiserer seg på dette også. Bl.a. Spaceworld.no selger digital key med øyeblikkelig tildeling. Dette er da keys til Uplay, ikke til Steam.

Endret av ST1ANN
Lenke til kommentar

Kan preload på steam nå :)

Hvorfor er spillet så j***** dyrt på Steam? Vil ha det digitalt men man får det MYE billigere på f.eks komplett.

Om du kjøper fysisk kopi, kan du fremdeles aktivere og laste ned fra Uplay. Om du kun skal ha digital key, eksisterer det jo nettbutikker som spesialiserer seg på dette også. Bl.a. Spaceworld.no selger digital key med øyeblikkelig tildeling. Dette er da keys til Uplay, ikke til Steam.

Ok, takk for tipset:-) Ser at det er litt billigere å kjøpe digital key hos Spaceworld, 399,-

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...