Fødested: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Posisjon: Spiss

Høyde: 180 cm

Vekt: 72 kg

Overgang: 8. april 2010 fra Chivas de Guadalajara

Kontrakt til:

United-debut: Ikke debutert enda

Informasjon om spilleren:

Javier Hernandez Balcazar, also known as "Chicarito Hernandez" is fast becoming the next big Mexican striking prospect and could make an impact sooner rather than later.

Up until the beginning of the 2009/10 season, Javier Hernandez was mostly known in Mexico thanks to his father, Javier "Chicharo" Hernandez, who was part of the Mexican national team during the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. In addition, his grandfather was also a well known professional player and an icon at Chivas Guadalajara , having scored over 50 goals for them including the 500th goal in the club's history.

Javier Hernandez arrived on the scene in style, scoring a goal 5 minutes after he came on as a substitute during his debut back in 2006. Despite showing some glimpses of his talent during his first 3 years as a professional player, it was far from clear whether Hernandez would be able to deal with the expectation on his shoulders as part of such a rich footballing family. The challenge for Hernandez was to become a well known player in his own right, thanks to his own strengths and ability rather than his family background.

From the start, Hernandez showed that he has an excellent attitude towards the game and has every chance of becoming a decent player but no one was prepared for what was to come. Since the beginning of the 2009/10 season, Hernandez has absolutely been on fire and it doesn't appear that his form will dry up any time soon. He scored 11 goals in 17 matches during the Apertura tournament (the first half of the season), leading his club to the playoffs and was also named as a candidate for "Striker of the tournament". As the Clausura (second half of the season) got underway he continued just where he left off and has already scored 4 goals in 2 matches.

Hernandez has shown great striking instincts this past year. He is very dangerous inside the box, which is where he scores most of his goals, and is always a threat to the defense. He demonstrates tremendous movement and anticipation and as a result reads the game very well and is able to move into space to receive the ball and shoot on goal. Even though he is not very tall he is very good in the air and only needs a split second of freedom inside the box to score. Hernandez has great composure and concentration in front of goal. Combined with excellent finishing skills he has all the tools to be a lethal striker.

Hernandez is currently best known inside of Mexico and made his debut for the Mexico national team back in September 2009. As long as 'Chicarito' continues to display high caliber performances during the season, he is likely to be included in the Mexican World Cup squad. If so, IMScouting believes there is a very good chance that Hernandez will be one of the discoveries of the tournament, developing an international reputation.

One thing is for sure, it won't be long until Hernandez is noticed by clubs around the world and will find himself playing in a prestigious league. Hernandez has all the skills that a striker needs in order to succeed in any league around the world. He is very quick, strong and has the ability to score with both feet as well as with his head. But perhaps more importantly he has the natural instincts and mentality of a top class striker.

Hernandez is step by step becoming one of the best strikers in Mexico and it seems that the little "Chicarito" is actually going to be a big star

Endret av Game
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse

Du dømmer SAF for å ikke kjøpe stort nok når vi er i april Points, smart!

Jeg er utelukkende positiv til denne signeringen og ser frem til at dødkjøtt som feks Welbeck og forhåpentligvis Owen forsvinner i sommer. Håper på en skikkelig opprensking og et par nye fjes til.

Lenke til kommentar

Du dømmer SAF for å ikke kjøpe stort nok når vi er i april Points, smart!

Jeg er utelukkende positiv til denne signeringen og ser frem til at dødkjøtt som feks Welbeck og forhåpentligvis Owen forsvinner i sommer. Håper på en skikkelig opprensking og et par nye fjes til.

Absolutt på tide at noen forsvinner i sommer ja. Jeg håper vi har mer fokus på den sentrale midtbanen når vi skal ha nye spillere. Vi mangle en kreativ spiller som kan slå de geniale passningene. Arbeidsjern har vi nok av.

Lenke til kommentar

Utifra det jeg har sett har han god fart, plasseringsevne, teknikk og kan skyte med begge bein og er meget god med hodet. Virker som en fyr som har alt som trengs for å lykkes, om han bare jobber med å forbedre kvalitetene sine. Holdningene virker det i hvert fall som han har i orden. Han spiller med laget og feirer med laget hver gang han scorer. Positivt! Man kan også følge han under VM i og med at han helt sikkert kommer til å spille for landslaget sitt, og gjør han det godt der kan det ha vært en genistrek å kjøpe han nå, i og med at markedsverdien kan stige betraktelig. Det åpner også opp markedet vårt i Mellom-Amerika om han skulle vise seg å være en hit.

Jeg er utelukkende positiv til kjøpet. Vi har hatt talentspeidere hos han siden oktober, og i følge SAF sendte han hovedspeider Jim Lawlor for å se på han, og Chicharito scorte i hver eneste kamp han spilte og gjorde sakene sine meget godt ellers mens Lawlor var der. Selv om den mexicanske ligaen ikke er allverden er det nok av potensiale i gutten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qx2vwuXEJg

Hvordan får man opp sånne fine youtube-videoer nå? Jævla forumoppdatering, kan ikke få ha de fine tingene våre i fred :mad:

Endret av Stonemeister
Lenke til kommentar

Sikker på at du ikke har spilt for mye Pokémon i det siste? Dette er tråden for Chicarito. ;)

Ble fintet ut av hans pretty boy-aktige utseende :blush::whistle:

EDIT: Apropos utseende, han er jo nesten som snytt ut av nesa på Santiago Muñez fra GOAL!-filmene. Hva er det vi egentlig prøver oss på her?

Endret av Stonemeister
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...