Gå til innhold

D2OL; bekjemp SARS med DIN PC!

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
Heisann

okei da joina ej. e d noken taktikk bak ditte? om å gjere å flushe mest eller?

Vel, taktikken er vel egentlig kun å produsere mest og banke motstanderne (og hele tiden kunne sove godt med tanke på at man bidrar til forskning på Sars, Malaria osv...) :wee:

Men noen ganger sparer vi opp resultater og flusher dem på et bestemt tidspunkt. Forrige gang vi gjorde det var ett-årsdagen vår for noen uker siden. Men du må gjerne flushe når du vil, bare du er med oss! Velkommen på laget, kaldt! :D

Noen nyttige lenker til deg om du ikke har dem fra før:

Team Norway sin side

Direktelink til shauge's D2OL statistikk

Endret av Øyst
Lenke til kommentar
:thumbup: NR.100 allTime, and still crawling  :fun:

Crawling....sounds slow and not very productive. :)

(Sorry, still trying to understand it all. ) :dontgetit:

:D

I think you understood it quite right. ;) But as we all know the competition is hard up there amongst the top 100. Good job, DataBrothers!

Lilbossy: Keep on flushing like you did some weeks ago and you would be amongst the top 50 in no time. ;) I saw someone calling you a "snake in the grass" over at the D2OL forum. Now that’s a compliment!

Lenke til kommentar
[quote name='Øyst' date='24/05/2004 : 08:02'] [quote name='lilbossy' date='24/05/2004 : 06:57'] [quote name='Data_Brothers' date='24/05/2004 : 06:41'] :thumbup: NR.100 allTime, and still crawling  :fun: [/quote]
Crawling....sounds slow and not very productive. :)
(Sorry, still trying to understand it all. ) :dontgetit: [/quote]
:D

I think you understood it quite right. ;) But as we all know the competition is hard up there amongst the top 100. Good job, DataBrothers!

Lilbossy: Keep on flushing like you did some weeks ago and you would be amongst the top 50 in no time. ;) I saw someone calling you a "snake in the grass" over at the D2OL forum. Now that’s a compliment! [/quote]
Hats off to Data Brothers!

My flush was one time fluke. Sceptic figured out the new nodes were not added. So when finally corrected, it was a good flush. :yes:

Snake in the grass...( enjoyed that one!)... Looked like there was not much crunching going on, except irritating the gang on other forum. Will try to behave here. :devil:

Since I'm a traitor to Canadian (or Irish) team.... will have to work my one lil ole PC a little harder to make Team Norway look good. :green:
Lenke til kommentar

F*** eller! Der gikk 300 cands opp i lufta...

Gudene veit hvor de ble av...

Uff, det er irriterendes!

Skal bort snart også så da blir det null produksjon...

Jaja, er bare å begynne å crunche igjen...

Er ikke noen som har en ide om hvordan jeg kan få tilbake candsa mine da?

Endret av NorthWave
Lenke til kommentar

I was honest............ and did say post answer themselves before I said I'd cheat. :yes:

Even stated ( in other forum) I should cheat and ask people on the Norwegian Team. :devil:

Still looking for the answer. My son, (the Norwegian metal music lover) did not know the answer either. :ermm:

(Don't post the answer yet, still waiting for Freewolf and Geoff or Nightmare to answer.)

Endret av lilbossy
Lenke til kommentar
Tsk, tsk! Not the way to do things, Miss Canada! ;)
Originally posted by dostojevski:

[qb] Which of the Old Testament prophets's name sounds like an obscenety in Norwegian? (And possibly Sweedish and Danish to, I'm not sure...)   :D  [/qb]Been searching..... so far nothing.....  have been tempted to ask some team Norway members. (cheat I guess you could say.)   :)]

At least I'm an honset cheat! :D

Endret av lilbossy
Lenke til kommentar

I think you're looking in the wrong book... Try the Bible insteead of Trymskvida. You see, a guy visited your old pop in Ireland around 950 a.d. and brought Christianity to Norway. Oficcialy we gave up the Norse gods in 1030 a.d., but give or take a few hundred years.... (Make that a thousand years for some oddballs. :green: )

Lenke til kommentar

[/url]

I think you're looking in the wrong book... Try the Bible insteead of Trymskvida. You see, a guy visited your old pop in Ireland around 950 a.d. and brought Christianity to Norway. Oficcialy we gave up the Norse gods in 1030 a.d., but give or take a few hundred years.... (Make that a thousand years for some oddballs. :green: )

You mean St. Patrick....... ? Might be Irish catholic...... never said I read the bible. :)

Let me keep looking... never know what might learn on the way. :hmm:

Endret av lilbossy
Lenke til kommentar

Olav Haraldsson - Olav the Stout - Olav the Saint

AD 995-1030

Thangbrand

Paulinus

Finn

Between 829 and 830 a man named Ansgar preached the gospel of Christ to the

Swedish. In May of the year 878 Guthrunthe ruler of the Dane law was baptized

as Christian. Harold Klak, king of the Danes baptized of the year 826. King

Harold Bluetooth became Christian in the year 965. After A.D 960 Christianity

played an important part. Olof Skotkonung king of the Geats and Swedes was the first to accept Christianity in the year 995. Vladimir, prince of Kiev became Christianin A.D 998. King Olof Skotkonung was baptized in A.D 1008.

St. Brendan (Bran-Dan)

Grimkjell

Olav Tryggvason Olav Haraldsson

King Harold Bluetooth :no:

Endret av lilbossy
Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...