Gå til innhold

Spillertråd - Cesc Fabregas

Prinz Poldi

Anbefalte innlegg

Videoannonse
Annonse
"Firstly I would like to apologise to all the Arsenal fans for not speaking sooner about my future but I have not known what I was going to do until this moment," told Sky Sports News.

"I cannot deny that joining a club like Barcelona was not an attractive move for me. This was the club where I learnt my football, it is my home town where my friends and family are and a club where I have always dreamed of playing. There are not many players in the world who would not want to play for Barcelona.

"I have had many conversations with Arsene Wenger both in person and over the phone over the last few months and although the content of those conversations will remain private, the conclusion is that Barcelona have had two formal offers rejected by Arsenal.

"I am a professional and I fully understand that it is Arsenal's prerogative not to sell me.

"I owe a lot to the club, manager and the fans and I will respect their decision and will now concentrate on the new season ahead with Arsenal.

"I can assure all the fans that now the negotiations have ended I will be 100 per cent focused on playing for Arsenal.

"I am an Arsenal player and as soon as I step out on to the pitch, that is the only club I will be thinking about.

"I am looking forward to the start of the season and putting this speculation behind me."

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS! WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS! WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS! WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS!

Gleder meg til å tørke gledestårer mens Captain Cesc løfter PL-trofeet!! :D

Endret av Le Professeur
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg elsker Cesc. Fyren oser av profesjonalitet og klasse, og det er ikke tvil i min sjel om at han vil være 100% skjerpet for en ny sesong i Arsenal. Han prøver ikke å føre fansen bak lyset med å si at en Barca-overgang hadde vært utenkelig fra hans side, men han virker meget oppriktig når han sier at han har puttet tankene om Barcelona bak seg for denne gang. Vi har sikret oss ligaens beste spiller i sin posisjon i minst enda ett år, og det er verdt en liten skål!

cesc_280x390_901840a.jpg

Endret av Hegland
  • Liker 4
Lenke til kommentar

Jeg vil tro han har gjort en muntlig avtale om å dra neste sommer, slik Ronaldo gjorde. At han er proff nok til å levere gull i enda en sesong er jeg ikke i tvil om, men før eller siden enda han opp i Barca.

Gøy for dere dette :) Arsenal blir nok ei tøff nøtt å hamle opp med denne sesongen.

Lenke til kommentar

Det viktigste er at han blir denne sesongen. Alle gooners skjønner at vi ikke kan holde ham i Arsenal for alltid mot hans vilje, så om han reiser til Barca for £60mill+ neste sesong så er det fullt forståelig. Forhåpentligvis har da Ramsey og Wilshere blitt gode nok til å gjøre savnet minimalt. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-140898

Barcelona 'Regret' Cesc Fabregas’ Decision To Stay At Arsenal

Barca wish the outcome could have been different, but their price was no more than €40 million...

Reciprocating, Barcelona made a press release of their own.

“In the light of the statement released today regarding the contractual future of Cesc Fabregas, FC Barcelona regrets the decision of Arsenal FC to declare the player not for sale and their decision not to take into consideration the offers proposed. None of those offers, in any way, exceeded €40 million.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/08/06/2059251/barcelona-regret-cesc-fabregas-decision-to-stay-at-arsenal

Lenke til kommentar
Gjest medlem-140898

Barcelona Admit Defeat And Look For Alternatives To Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas - Report

The Catalans have learned their lesson...

He added, "We made two offers [for Fabregas] - one in June and another at the beginning of August - but Arsenal didn't want to sell him and they didn't accept our offers. They didn't put a price on him - they just declared he was not for sale.

"We made a reasonable offer, a common sense amount, but they just said 'no'. There was no mention of a counter offer. If Arsenal had wanted to sell, Cesc was more than willing.

"The current board found ourselves dealing with a club, Arsenal, who were angry at Barca. "What is certain is that the Cesc saga is over for this summer."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/08/07/2060666/barcelona-admit-defeat-and-look-for-alternatives-to-arsenals

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 3 uker senere...
Barcelona did all they could to sign me but Arsenal told me I had to stay [...]

Dette stemmer jo ikke i det hele tatt. Skuffende uttalelser fra Cesc (dersom det virkelig er hans uttalelser).

Hvilken del av det stemmer ikke? Nå har jeg ikke lest hele artikkelen, men går utifra at det er det samme pisset som har gått igjen i alle cesc/barca artiklene?

Lenke til kommentar

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...