Gå til innhold

Windows 7 64bit (6GB ram installed, 4GB usable)

Anbefalte innlegg

Ser ut som om jeg ikke får lov til å sette ram brikkene i port 2 4 6 for da vil ikke dataen starte...

Har leitet nøye igjennom instillinger for ram i bios og ikke funnet noe der heller...

BIOS rapporterer kun ca. 4GB når jeg starter maskinen...

Vist jeg får tak i 3xDDR3 like rambrikker så skal jeg prøve å boote med de...

EDIT: Det viser seg at bios ikke "ser" rambrikke i dimm_3 av en eller annen grunn... Men det er da rart at windows sier at det ser 6GB, men ikke kan bruke mer en 4GB og at CPUZ sier 6GB Trippel channel

Endret av --CAINe--
Lenke til kommentar
Videoannonse
Annonse
Jeg har samme cpu, men ud5 hovedkortet med 1600MHz minne(Samme type som trådstarter bare høyere mhz)...

Jeg har samme problemet... 6GB der 4 er "usable"... Skal sjekke om det fungerer å flytte brikkene over til de blå slot'ene...

Har oppdatert bios, samt gått igjennom bios punkt for punkt

Kan problemt evt. bero på at minnekontrolleren i Intel core i7 støtter max (i allefall i følge spec.) 1066 mhz hastighet?

Lenke til kommentar

Googla litt og fant dette :

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-mai...-99-usable.html

The BIOS must support the memory remapping feature. The memory remapping feature allows for the segment of system memory that was previously overwritten by the Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) configuration space to be remapped above the 4 GB address line. This feature must be enabled in the BIOS configuration utility on the computer. View your computer product documentation for instructions that explain how to enable this feature. Many consumer-oriented computers may not support the memory remapping feature. No standard terminology is used in documentation or in BIOS configuration utilities for this feature. Therefore, you may have to read the descriptions of the various BIOS configuration settings that are available to determine whether any of the settings enable the memory remapping feature.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929605

For Windows Vista to use all 4 GB of memory on a computer that has 4 GB of memory installed, the computer must meet the following requirements:

The chipset must support at least 8 GB of address space. Chipsets that have this capability include the following:

Intel 975X

Intel P965

Intel 955X on Socket 775

Chipsets that support AMD processors that use socket F, socket 940, socket 939, or socket AM2. These chipsets include any AMD socket and CPU combination in which the memory controller resides in the CPU.

The CPU must support the x64 instruction set. The AMD64 CPU and the Intel EM64T CPU support this instruction set.

The BIOS must support the memory remapping feature. The memory remapping feature allows for the segment of system memory that was previously overwritten by the Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) configuration space to be remapped above the 4 GB address line. This feature must be enabled in the BIOS configuration utility on the computer. View your computer product documentation for instructions that explain how to enable this feature. Many consumer-oriented computers may not support the memory remapping feature. No standard terminology is used in documentation or in BIOS configuration utilities for this feature. Therefore, you may have to read the descriptions of the various BIOS configuration settings that are available to determine whether any of the settings enable the memory remapping feature.

An x64 (64-bit) version of Windows Vista must be used.

Contact the computer vendor to determine whether your computer meets these requirements.

Note When the physical RAM that is installed on a computer equals the address space that is supported by the chipset, the total system memory that is available to the operating system is always less than the physical RAM that is installed. For example, consider a computer that has an Intel 975X chipset that supports 8 GB of address space. If you install 8 GB of RAM, the system memory that is available to the operating system will be reduced by the PCI configuration requirements. In this scenario, PCI configuration requirements reduce the memory that is available to the operating system by an amount that is between approximately 200 MB and approximately 1 GB. The reduction depends on the configuration.

Windows forumet nevner noe om dep moduler eller noe.

men etter å ha lest litt rundt ser det ut til at det faktisk er koblet opp mot at kortet ikke har mulighet for memory remapping. Slik at det skjer en feil og minne blir plassert bort eller noe og du har ikke muligheten til å fikse det.

Dessuten er det et skikkelig gay 1366 hk ( personlig mening) siden det har bare 4 ram slots når det har støtte for 3 kanals minne. og det er ikke kun du som har dette problemet fant masse poster om det men ingen gode løsninger opp mot dette kortet.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 7 måneder senere...

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå
  • Opprett ny...